spells for astral projection

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
notluad

spells for astral projection

Post by notluad »

does anyone know anygood spell or prayer to the gods to achieve astral projection. :D
Wolfmoon caster
Banned Member

Post by Wolfmoon caster »

No, but I know of a great webinar that will be helping people astral project.

http://www.theartofastralprojection.com ... um-jumping
notluad

Post by notluad »

thanks
Aleana

Post by Aleana »

DJ Conway has some interesting things to say on the subject. Apparently, you're supposed to gradually start accessing the astral realm through meditation, and once you can do that, he gives a guided meditation for you to record. If you're interested in his mediations, I recorded the first two and posted them to Youtube - look up the Quiet Forest Meditation and the Sacred Garden Meditation. They should be listed under Koame.
ImperfectAngel

Post by ImperfectAngel »

Aleana wrote:DJ Conway has some interesting things to say on the subject. Apparently, you're supposed to gradually start accessing the astral realm through meditation, and once you can do that, he gives a guided meditation for you to record. If you're interested in his mediations, I recorded the first two and posted them to Youtube - look up the Quiet Forest Meditation and the Sacred Garden Meditation. They should be listed under Koame.

Mmm I will look at those cause I missed the seminar thanks

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”