Funny Spells

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Earth Ritual

Funny Spells

Post by Earth Ritual »

Ok. I have few spells that I think are funny and I am wondering if you guys have ran across any as well. Let me know what you think.

Here's the first:

To make hair grow: take the milk of slut and rub it in the place where the hair needs to grow.

To cure hysteria: take a prune and stuff it with chicken shit then feed it to the person in hysteria.

I kid you not, these are actual spells and I have no doubt they do in fact work. Of course, my personal philosophy is that all spells work as YOU work it. :wink:
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
notluad

Post by notluad »

hahaha i know a spells which accutaly makes a character out of a book be summoned and i kid you not either go to spells of magic.com
good post by the way i need some humor.
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

ok here's two more:

I'm sure you all have all heard of women putting some of their business into a man's food to make him stay with them. when this one woman had to pull out the big guns cause her man was a manwhore. so she measured the size of his...well...you know then she got a steak the same size. she then put it up in her business and blessed it with her nature. then she fried it up with gravey and served it to her man and he never cheated again.-Hoodoo Herb and Rootwork-Catherine Yronwode

then here's a fart spell:
take the blood of a snail, tie it up in a linen cloth, and make of it a wick and lighten it in a lamp; give it to any man thou wilt, and say lighten this he shall not cease to fart, until he let it depart.-Book of Secrets-Albertus Magnus
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.
zenine

Post by zenine »

:lol: Well that's the first time I've ever heard of a girl wanting a guy to fart XD!
To see the world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower. To hold infinity in the palm of your hand, An eternity in an hour.
(William Blake)

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”