Gods and ouija boards

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.

ouija boards or tarot cards

Poll ended at Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:31 pm

ouija boards
29%
tarot cards
71%

Total votes: 7

notluad

Gods and ouija boards

Post by notluad »

has anyone tried to use the ouija board and talk to the Gods i know there is a post right under this one about ouija boards and im sorry that you will have to read more about ouija boards but please answer
zenine

Post by zenine »

When we were little my cousin and i used an ouija board. We used it to talk to 'guardian angels'. But now it lives with my cousin who's in Australia. And i don't know where to get them. They'd probably cost alot, though.
I think it worked! It pointed to yes and no and all this stuff.. I don't think she was pushing it either! It's pretty cool. But i voted for tarot, though only because i haven't tried that before, that's all.
To see the world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower. To hold infinity in the palm of your hand, An eternity in an hour.
(William Blake)
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

It may be worth replying to the other thread (in addition to this one) with the same name, if there are two threads then it means all the replies get mixed up and no-one knows where to post.

Then members can keep it all under one thread, the original thread is here: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... hp?t=15193

If you want to reply to this thread i suggest instead replying to the thread i just linked.
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

Hi All,

I prefer Tarot Cards because I am not comfortable with Ouija Boards. I have had experiences in the past that were not great.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”