How has your life changed since you started wicca

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
celticwave

Post by celticwave »

I found a few things changed, i lost some friends, but i gained some new, great ones (who appreciate me regardless of religion), i learnt to deal with some teasing and crap, which i'm happy for, and i'm also much more comfortable and confident in life because i have a religion which i am able to have faith in.

Elyse
*~Life may not be the party we'd hoped for, but while we're here we might aswell dance~*
Pessamistic Angel

Post by Pessamistic Angel »

I think ive become more centered in my life and worried less about what people think of me , i wear a pentacle with pride and dont understand why people find it so hard to accept , would they be the same if i suddenly became hindu ?
ive been called a satanist at school but now people are used to me walking round school and dont take no notice but still when it started i realised they didnt understand and didnt try explaining
but apart from that not much has changed
:roll:
Heaven Wouldnt Take Me And Hell Was Scared Id Take Over...
Yes, Im Evil. But Its Part Of My Charm.
Solus

Post by Solus »

Yeah for me it's really been steady... My parents don't know but I think that they'll have a harder time when they find out I'm Bisexual then when they find out I'm a practicing Wiccan. *Sigh* Yeah, I mainly do meditation and I'm not really into spells (Not to say I've never done one).

As a transition. It's changed my life in the fact that when I wanted Tarrot it gobbled up a bit of money in my bank account... and now I can't find them... Oh well... Otherwise I've just had the normal stuff that comes with late night meditation in giant bundles... Headaches, strange dreams... oh and I recently found out that when ever I'm stressed I can't controll when I get to have the same effects as meditation... so basically like a crazed mad man I now crack really easily and start seeing things that aint there... Yeah, if it wasn't for some of my friends I would just consider myself nuts... and quiet frankly I still think I might be.

Hmm... yeah thats really all...
~Solus~

Solus is Alone in Latin
Solus is Light and Knowledge in Gaelic
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

welcome back solus :D.... i see your fears of being crazy have returned to haunt you:P:P:P
just thought id say hello and stick around,
luvs ya all,
willow

(p.s i mite not be around for a bit exams and all... i'm way stressed as some on my post my tell :S)
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

I dont class my self as a wiccan anymore because I dont do just wicca. My whole family is christian but now they are spiritualist. They go to a spiritualist church now. I think ever since we lived in Step Cottage (where we used to see things) all the christians were like "the devil has entered you and your seeing demons" and we know that was complete crap cus my sister is a medium. I get friends who are like "your not still into that wicca crap are you?" I just tell them that they shouldnt judge a belief you know nothing about. Or i simply just say no with my fingers crossed. I have had one friend who was like " My gran told me you have lost faith in god and the devil has entered you" I get pissed so easily (mind my language). I did have one firend who wasnt in to it yet she was going through a rough patch cus she thought her boyfriend was cheating. So I asked her if she wanted me to do a spell? She was like no at first but then she said ok. So I did her a truth spell and the next day she found out he was cheating by life dropping loads of hints and evidence. So now shes cool with it. Sorry its long.
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
AnuChild

Post by AnuChild »

I don't class myself as Wiccan per se. I would consider myself a Christian Witch or naturalist, maybe. Most of the things that I do now as Craft, I already did when I was pure Christian. (It's actually sort of funny. A girl accused me of Satan worshipping because I felt the wind and knew that a strong blizzard was coming - she told me that divination like that was Satanic. But the women in my family have always been able to do that - and have always been strict Catholics. I even have a Catholic aunt who can tell when certain animals are near, and my mother's family have been known for prophetic dreams. And they're all Catholic.)

I think I'm more centered in my life and more calm and accepting, which is very helpful to me as it feels like I'm more disabled everyday. Being able to actively commune with the Divine let's me know that everything happens for a purpose - something I never felt when I was pure Christian.

AnuChild
Come, heart, where hill is heaped upon hill:
For there the mystical brotherhood
Of sun and moon and hollow and wood
And river and stream work out their will.

W. B. Yeats, Into the Twilight
Dark Princess

Post by Dark Princess »

since i started witch craft and wicca sorry if i spelled iy wrong.i have became more cofident with myself and i can really self-defend myself too. I have a best friend who is a witch craft person too and we have so many things in commen so thats great. I have this ex-friend named Melissa and she is such a pain because at school she blames everything on me and my friends witch are boys. I wanna do a black spell on her but i feel i should not do one. All the time when she is crying over little things everyone crouds around her when im standing like 20 feet away from her saying to my best friend what a idiot she is. So every body comes up to me and says why did you do this to her and i just say whatever. Any ways this has changed my life because i can acturally stand up for myself whitch is awsome.

Thanks for lisening xoxoxxxooo Bronte a.ka Dark Princess!!
Hera#76

Post by Hera#76 »

I have found that I have become more confident in terms of being happier with who I am. There are still lots of areas where I am self conscious and feel awkward but I really like the whole understanding of moonphases and celebrating the core times of the year. It has helped me appreciate the earth and my time here more. I am no longer going from day to day without thinking at all of where I am heading and how to get there in a positive way.

I have also started having more positive thoughts towards some people who are in my life which I feel are very negative towards me. I am understanding there viewpoint better and trying to work around it rather than responding to it.
Bubbles float because they are light and happy; don't let life wear you down!
[Epothes]

Post by [Epothes] »

I'm not just a Wiccan. I too, incorporate many beliefs and religions into my own beliefs so that I don't limit my beliefs to just one specific religion. Its kinda funny how people argue and fight about each others beliefs. Thats like arguing over which candy tastes better. (By the way. Its chocolate.) :wink:

And about how starting this has changed my life? My family is always acting strange around me. Even my own mother. Just talking about it or saying something that brings magick into thought causes them all to lecture me about spirits comming to posses me and haunt our homes. Ha! My only supporter is my uncle whom I recently found out to be a Wiccan. No wonder all my life my family attempted to keep him from visiting or seeing me. Heh.
~Epothes~
Amber

Post by Amber »

my life has been very secretive since i started wicca i started at 13 and 3 years later my life hasent changed my parents belive it is nonsence and i an forbiden to practice it but i soon learned that my path in the world is not disided by them but by me so i know i am sneaky and it is rong and i hope the goddess forgives me.
i would say my life has changed considerably since i started but i wouldent stop for the world it has changed my whole perspective on life and made me a better person

bye
Amber

when i dought seek the goddess out

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”