Tornados

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Alhandra

Tornados

Post by Alhandra »

I have had about 3 dreams involving tornados. No one gets hurt though in them they are always on the mountains or the sea when I look out my lounge window and one time I was in my old house and saw a tornado outside the kitchen window. It was really weird especially the fact we dont get tornados in Scotland. Does anyone know what it means?
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
Orion

Post by Orion »

I'm not much of a dream interupter, but I do use http://www.dreammoods.com now. showed it to me to help me with mine.

Here is their definition of a Torando in a dream:
To see a tornado in your dream, suggests that you are experiencing some extreme emotional outbursts and temper tantrums. Is there a situation or relationship in your life that may be potentially destructive?
To see several tornadoes in your dream, represent people around you who are prone to violent outbursts and shifting mood swings. It may also symbolize a volatile situation or relationship.

Might as well see what they say about the scenes:
Mountains
To see mountains in your dream, signifies many major obstacles and challenges that you have to overcome. Alternatively, mountains denotes a higher realm of consciousness, knowledge, and spiritual truth.

Sea
To see the sea in your dream, represents your unconscious and your transition between your unconscious and conscious. It also often represents your emotions. The dream may also be a pun on your understanding and perception of a situation. "I see" or perhaps there is something you need to "see" more clearly. Alternatively, the dream may indicate a need to reassure yourself or offer reassurance to someone.

Window
To dream that you are looking out the window, signifies your outlook on life, your consciousness, point of view, awareness, and intuition. You may be reflecting on a decision and seeking guidance.
Kitchen
To see a kitchen in your dream, signifies your need for spiritual nourishment. It also forewarns that you will be met with some depressing news.
Closest I could get to 'Old House'
To see an old, run-down house in your dream, represents your old beliefs, attitudes and how you used to think or feel. A situation in your current life may be bringing about those same old attitudes and feelings. Alternatively, the old house may symbolize your need to update you mode of thinking.

The way it looks to me (novice at this), is that there are a lot of changes going on for you. Especially on your spiritual and emotional level. You'll have to see if any of this looks like it makes for yourself, though.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Yep I would have to agree with Orions interpretation :D

hedge
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

Thanks it kinda makes sense now thinking about that.
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”