Am I going to fast?

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.

Am I Thinking To Far Ahead?

Poll ended at Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:22 pm

Yes! Slow down!
33%
No. I think you're gonna be fine.
67%

Total votes: 3

Beothany

Am I going to fast?

Post by Beothany »

First some background knowledge:I never really got the chance to just be a kid so I started out life taking care of my younger brother. When my parents finally started parenting we moved to a college town. My parents are constantly fighting and my brother snitches my mom out anytime she says anything bad about my dad. My dad is alergic to animals. My mom is alergic to most plants.

Okay. Lately I've been having wierd dreams. I saw myself getting married and having a child. Normally that would freak me out because I'd already decided to never get married and to adopt. This time things were different. I kind of want to be able to raise something. A dog, or even a plant. My parents of coarse won't allow it.

Do you think I'm thinking to far ahead? Any opinion is great and feel free to yell at me for being an idiot.
~And So Maeve Sings~

-Beothany
zenine

Post by zenine »

Generally some kind of transition is being felt for you me thinks. Lol, don't worry. It doesn't mean you're going to get married and have babies (you still could, but it's not set in stone and you don't have to, just cause your dream told you to :wink: ). Can you have a plant and find a place for it in the garden in the sunshine, away from your mom?
To see the world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower. To hold infinity in the palm of your hand, An eternity in an hour.
(William Blake)
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

What about a bonsai tree? Or even a non flowering herb or something. Because they dont flower (a bonsai tree might, but the herbs wont if you choose the right ones) i dont think your mum could have a reaction to them unless she rubbed it in her face. Might be worth a try...?
Beothany

Post by Beothany »

that actually sounds like great ideas. I guess we'll jut have to find ot what she's allergic to
~And So Maeve Sings~

-Beothany
[bluephoenix]

Post by [bluephoenix] »

mostly when you dream like that it shows that you want to raise something. nothing magical probably but its most likely just your mind wanting something
Blue Phoenix

"The wisest mind has something yet to learn."

Return to “Teen Concerns”