I don't know what to do... can a reading help me

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
lucky13

I don't know what to do... can a reading help me

Post by lucky13 »

I don't know who to turn to. Maybe this is karma catching up with me. I have been hex by a santerio (a pro). It's a long story, but this time I really did not do these people wrong. Since my last curse years and years ago I been really good to people. I am trying to save my soul in a sense. Anyhow these people did not know what I learned and believe in (they thought I am christian since I go to church from time to time, it was for my daughter) and firgure I would not do my own research. I need a cleansing but nothing works, I can't do it (tried but will not work in fact part of the spell they casted onme is buried it in the graveyard). This is happen maybe a year ago and hit full blast after the dark moon. Also here is the story keeshan and amy are in a relationship. They fight and I advise.

When James died we became really close, Amy was jealous of me but took it due to my friendship with Kee. Kee's mom is crazy and tried to kill herself all the time in front of Kee's kids. So I invited them into my home because crazy mom (Wanda) kicked them out. They lived with me for two months without paying a dime. So no longer could afford it, so I ask for them to pay half or find another place. They did after and before and during they never respect my place or space. I was never able to study, trust I told them my issues, eat all the food and would break my stuff. So I hated living there but did not want to kick them out due to the kids. (I should have just minded my own business) So than my father's house went into foreclosure or it was a choice between them and my family.

I chose my family, told them before hand the issues, and gave them a 30 days notice, and did not ask for half of the last months rent. What they wanted was to have me live there, pay half, and help out my family, let them keep all my stuff, leave the apartment under my name, while they look for another roommate. I could not do that. sO SINCE THAN I had my shares of ups and downs but thats life I thought, beside most of my spells were working money slow but thats expect. Than after the dark moon, I felt weird I knew something was up, I thought Jason some guy I WAS SEEING put a love spell on me, than I thought he curse me. So I did a reversal but it would be cool for sometime and than again crap started happening. I almost curse Jason (poor kid) but went to do a reading, maybe he did but nothing to this degree he did not even show up in the reading. So it was revealed that it was from more than one and describe Kee and Amy.

This was from two different people who do not know me. Than I ALSO learned on my own about magick. And there is a hex on me that wants to kill me. Plus all three reading said I must chose a path. I have studied a lot of craft, and kind of created my own way from each tradition which before the dark moon may 27 I was strong(expected on money). Now I am all out of wrack. What I still do to help others works but not myself. I don't know if I should be a pagan, follower of Santa Muerta, or Santeria. BTW Kee has a cuban cousin who is high up there in the Santiria family (there are different clicks). So friend I hate to bother you with drama but my appointment with death NEEDS TO BE DELAY, My daughter is important to me and vice versa.

I never slept with Kee. The only bad karma I done recently was cast a love spell on an ex boyfriend, I know bad. Well I GOT MINE IN THE END he was a cheater, liar and took me for some money. And it reverse back to me I did a truth spell on him found everything and I just banish everything. Learn the hard way what it meant to no harm to none. But I don't even cheat on my boyfriends or hurt people. I have too much already to pay back. Thank you/I feel like I am losing my mind, I can't eat, my car keeps breaking down, I am getting bills from everywhere and losing friends.

Return to “General Divination”