2012, come here to show you think we are doomed...

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
shadowx
Banned Member

2012, come here to show you think we are doomed...

Post by shadowx »

This isnt a thread for debate, if you want to do that start a new thread and damn we will debate.

This is a thread for all those people who think are doomed, or think angels and spaceships will save us from some unimaginable death or whatever other fantasies people have.

Just come here and say something like "I strong think we are all going to be killed/saved by angels" etc...

Then, when December 22nd 2012 arrives i will personally mock each and every one of you :)

Why? to prove a point....That will be all!

A test of your conviction as it were, if you believe it strongly enough then you wont mind the threat of being mocked, because surely you will be proven correct?

We will see.
Wolfmoon caster
Banned Member

Re: 2012, come here to show you think we are doomed...

Post by Wolfmoon caster »

shadowx wrote:
Then, when December 22nd 2012 arrives i will personally mock each and every one of you :)

Why? to prove a point....That will be all!

A test of your conviction as it were, if you believe it strongly enough then you wont mind the threat of being mocked, because surely you will be proven correct?

We wil see.

Lol. :)
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Oo not quite got the conviction to admit it eh? Hehe, i saw you supporting the idea, you cant hide from me!
Wolfmoon caster
Banned Member

Post by Wolfmoon caster »

shadowx wrote:Oo not quite got the conviction to admit it eh? Hehe, i saw you supporting the idea, you cant hide from me!

Roflmao!!!!! I was simply adding my knowledge from what I've read to the topic ( 2012 makes excellente reading material) I was never agreeing that 2012 is real. If you reread my comments you I will see I suggest a book for everyone to read because I enjoyed it even though I don't beleive it. :)
Xal

Post by Xal »

mmmm k
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Dont tell me you think we are all going to die or turn into sheep or something like that?!

I thought you were intelligent!!! :lol:
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Sooooooo..

I'll think we will not die ;)

Since we will read it afterward, when we will read it we are alive and therfore my statement is true or we couldn't read this wrong statement cause we are dead and would never know ;)

But of course I don't believe in 2012. Like I don't believe in any of those stories. And that without reading it up. That's just something that would never happen, like having a deadly accident or getting cancer ;) This will only happen to other people/worlds ;)
Helen

hahaha

Post by Helen »

the world is not coming to an end!!!!! nobody cant put a date on when the world is going to come to an end. im not saying it will never but i dont think we will see it in our time. sorry :P
Mikhael

Post by Mikhael »

I think that a time of significant change in relation to humanity is on the way. How soon this will be, I have no idea.
Let me take you down cuz I'm going to.. strawberry fields.. nothing is real..

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace-- Jimi Hendrix
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

I agree with mikhael, I think that society is going to drastically change somehow. For better or worse, I cannot say. America, as we know it now, will change. -there, I admitted it, and if I am wrong in this belief, I admit I am the fool and everyone who believes nothing will happen have been right all along.-
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

I admire your bravery ;)

Change will always happen, no doubt about it. But the days and years and months are a human invention. They do not exist, the universe doesnt have a day, or a month, or even a year. It simply has a universal existence, so it makes no sense for a date to trigger an event.

Society WILL change, we will run out of things, gain lots of other things and find new things and that will be the catalyst for change, the lack of resources will mean either war or co-operation, new weapons will mean war or peace, new discoveries will mean greed or giving. But the change will not be due to a date, nor will it happen in december.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

But shadowx, even if the universe has no date, still an event has to occur at a space-time. And if this will be on this date than it will be on this date. It probability is not less than on any other date. And when this thing will happen and humanity have sensed this over centuries (diviniation or whatever) it would only be natural to forge a calender on which the end of the world will occur on some special day, cause for us it's special. It's not like we force the universe to act in according to our calender, it's the universe which forced such a calender on us. (of course only in reference to if this thing will happen).

Ravencry, any idea on what will change or how bif the change will be? And why you only reference to America? In the other countries nothing will change? I think for America thi 9/11-thing was quite a big changing point and there was no prophecy on this special date, so this change must surley be bigger than that. And do you think it will be a spontaneously big change or will it gradually change over a longer timeperiod? Becaus the later can't be fixed to one date.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

I know what you are saying but this whole 2012 thing is based around falsities. Generally it is based on the mayan calendar which does NOT say the world is going to end at all.

Other than that it can be based on any number of crackpot theories from planet X (which i admit, there is some evidence to suggests it once existed but if it was on a collision course we would have seen its orbit in the past, much like Halleys comet passes close to us) to aliens (which although i am 100% certain of their existence the laws of physics prevents any warp speed travel type speeds so the only feasible method would be wormholes which while not impossible i have a hard time believing we wouldnt notice that sort of energy), or the devil or some other imaginary being destroying the world.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

I don't believe the whole mayan calendar either. I believe that whoever was creating the calendar got killed before it was done.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”