So far behind

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
Beothany

So far behind

Post by Beothany »

I feel too far behind. I'm trying with all my heart to stay calm but I just can't. I want to know everything there is to know and I mock myself knowing thats impossible. I don't want magick to solve my problems at all. Problems are a part of life and i like figuring them myself theres pride in it. I want to be an equal with magick but i feel that I'll die before I make it anywhere near my goal. I study for hours at a time without noticing. I started skipping meals until I got sick. I hardly ever get sick but my head is hurt so badly i feel its wasting to much of my time. i know its wrong for me to be so stubborn but i cant help it i need to know as much of it as possible.
~And So Maeve Sings~

-Beothany
Wolfmoon caster
Banned Member

Post by Wolfmoon caster »

Calm down and breath. Take things slow, u dont have to now everything yet, youve got at least 50 or more yrs to keep learning ( depending on how old you are, no offense to old ppl) we all want to know as much as possible but not if its gonna kill you from exhaustion. And if you dont eat youll be to tired to remember what you read and you wont function correctly.
Purple_wind
Banned Member

Post by Purple_wind »

I don't know that much about Magick. It's not all about knowledge. It's about being close to the dieties you worship and being spiritual. Just calm down, take a breath. If your that interested in Magick, eat while you read. Make sure you eat and sleep regularly. Experiences are better than knowledge.
Beothany

Post by Beothany »

except that i cant be sure of a religion i dont understand. magick feels right but i still dont know what i believe
~And So Maeve Sings~

-Beothany
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

Beothany wrote:except that i cant be sure of a religion i dont understand. magick feels right but i still dont know what i believe
Beothany,

What you are posting about is extremely common when someone first starts on ANY spiritual path. They do some research and get overwhelmed or they are just not trusting their instincts. My honest advice is to read and study what feels right to you. Also, please, please remember to eat and get some sleep. You cannot be picking up the knowledge and experience you seem to want without it. Take care of yourself and remember to trust yourself. Wishing you brightest blessings!
Beothany

Post by Beothany »

thank you all
~And So Maeve Sings~

-Beothany

Return to “Teen Concerns”