Spirit Guide:Zebra

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Greek_Male_Witch

Spirit Guide:Zebra

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Hi,thanks to Kaimira's reading I now know my spirit guide is Zebra, so I searched a bit and here is what I found, I think it might be helpful to others.
(But first a big thanks to Kaimira for doing tha reading for me, even though she could have said no)

Zebra, Power Animal, Symbol of Individuality, Balance

By Ina Woolcott

The zebra’s gifts include seeing in black and white, clarity without filters, balance, agility, uniqueness, power, sureness of path, keeping up individuality within the herd.

The zebra's black and white stripes camouflage it against predators, who often cant identify individuals in the herd. However to the herd members the patterns are unique from zebra to zebra, helping to identify one another - they are as unique as our fingerprints. Blending into a crowd without losing your individuality is one powerful aspect of Zebra. Zebras also help us to be supportive members within our communities. These abilities protect them from danger, as well as their agility and speedy.

The stripes also represent the blending and balancing of opposites, yin yang, harmony - enabling us to see a deeper truth.

If this is your power animal, study its ability to survive and flourish in a harsh land. Look at your relationship to the various groups in your life. Compromising in personal relationships can be challenging, but Zebras enjoy challenge as they know that all challenges are a chance for growth. Use your mental ability to work around problems and barriers, rather than confronting them - Zebra will show you how.

Zebras are members of the horse family, living in small family herds made up of a stallion and some mares with their foals. Zebras mix with antelope herds, giving the Antelopes protection from predators because of the zebras alertness. People with this power animal frequently fit the shoes of a kind hearted protector of loved ones, whether family or friends. They make great therapists and are genuinely compassionate towards others.

Questioning reality and illusion is common amongst people with zebra medicine, though an over analytic intellect can be a hindrance for some with this totem. In others the imagination must be awakened.

The zebras pattern of black on white, or white on black implies that what you see is not always what you get. Occult knowledge seen and unseen, dimensional shifts, new journeys and worldly endeavours are all aspects of this.

Zebras are master magicians, who utilise the energy of light and dark to shift realities and expand our consciousness, helping us see past our preconceived beliefs as they lead us into the mystery and magic of the unseen. Zebras seek balance in what they do, and they are sure of themselves, standing confidently in the middle of opposing forces. Those with this power animal are taught similar skills.

When the zebra comes into your life, change is signified in one or more areas of your life and hidden knowledge will be uncovered. Stand strong, develop trust and simply flow with the rhythm of a new creation.

In the page I found this, there are also other spirit guides explanation, so I will post the link of the page, if you think its not apropriate please DO NOT BAN ME, just delete the link ok?

http://www.shamanicjourney.com/display- ... rit_guides
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Chatters

Post by Chatters »

Hi Greek Male Witch

Interesting post and its great that you found your spirit guide. I am still searching.

Enjoyed reading the post, and found the link interesting, thanks for sharing.

I read up on the cat totem because I have have always felt very close to cats, cats seem to just turn up in my life now and again. But Then again I always befriend them and then feed them. Animal totems and spirit guides is an area that I do not know much about so I am looking forward to learning more. :)

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”