Stop stereotyping witches!!! need...advice...

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
EmoClawra

Stop stereotyping witches!!! need...advice...

Post by EmoClawra »

i recently found out about wicca then i told these cliques i work with in the sport shed a bit about it (because its just so awsome.) then our teacher found out about the graffitti in the sport shed. we had to clean the chalk and leave the tougher stains for our janitor. half way through the cleaning, one of those cliques said "hey you're magical. why don't you clean it up with your magical powers!" so i replied "we only perform spells that needs time to work" then one of the other cliques said "then whats that all about?"

another case is when i found this gum tree wand and i asked if there was any safe hiding places in the shed then they said "what are you going to do with that wand? turn us into toads?" then another said "nah. i think she just needs it for HOGWARTS!!!"

thats why im an emo... wait i was emo since primary school
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Well the obvious thing to say here is dont tell anyone until you are prepared to tell them where to shove it if they react like that.

School is like that though, everyone goes through it and everyone comes out the other side *shrugs* the only advice i can give is to deal with it and in a few years it wont matter, once you leave school you realize that school is tiny, the least important thing you will ever go through, and i work in one so i should know ;)
Aine

Post by Aine »

shadowx wrote:Well the obvious thing to say here is dont tell anyone until you are prepared to tell them where to shove it if they react like that.

School is like that though, everyone goes through it and everyone comes out the other side *shrugs* the only advice i can give is to deal with it and in a few years it wont matter, once you leave school you realize that school is tiny, the least important thing you will ever go through, and i work in one so i should know ;)
Just don't tell people you're wiccan, or looking into wicca. Because until you're prepared to deal with reactions like that, and know more about the belief system, its going to happen. Your best bet is to just stay quiet about it, and avoid situations like that all together .
EmoClawra

Post by EmoClawra »

they've gotten over it now. i told them that my dad ripped up my altar so that i cant practise magic. that was true, then i made a suitcase altar and told only my friend who was wiccan
connor)O(

Post by connor)O( »

maybe hed like to know that even your floor can act as an altar in my room ( i live in a caravan at the side of the house woop!!! quieter in there) i use a brown chestnut (mahogany?) table so you dont need to carve anything intricate just clean it before and after ritual and hey presto theres an altar :)
Come away, O human child!
To the waters and the wild
With a faery, hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping
than you can understand.
EmoClawra

Post by EmoClawra »

anyways... i made up a comeback everytime someone stupid says wingardium leviosa or expeliarmus to me:

"Sorry, but im not latin. Goodness!". **Puts their ruler down**
Atehequa

Post by Atehequa »

Don't feel bad, when I tell people of my Native heritage and Animistic Path, they sometimes want to show me their chicken feather, Made in China dream catchers.
Atehequa

Post by Atehequa »

earth wolf wrote:=D love the avatar ^
Thanks, but it's not one of my usual. Had to go through Photo Bucket and this kinda struck my fancy.

Like a lightening storm on Peyote.

Return to “Teen Concerns”