Forest Church?

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Twine
Banned Member

Forest Church?

Post by Twine »

I'm not quite sure how confusing this is going to be, but bear with me, nonetheless. XD Yesterday, my friend and I were chatting with one another, when he starts telling me about a dream he'd had the night before. he told me of a place that looked like it was inside, but was also like a forest and went on to tell me how he was being lead by another friend of ours, except she looked different. He described her as having a whole lot of hair that moves on it's own, much like it would underwater and her dream-catcher earrings, and all of this. I couldn't place it until shortly afterward, that I'd ALSO been to and seen this place, except I don't think we were in the same region so to speak.

He describes seeing cabins coming up from the earth, and how he was being lead by our friend Sarah, who didn't look like Sarah through these woods that seemed like they were inside. He described everything as lush and full of life and how even he had long hair and was a female and exploring.

Mine differed in the way that I had no Guide, I was alone in this place. And I can still see it crystal clear in my head. It looked almost like a church. There was an obvious aisle, that ran straight into a HUGE tree with a single door in the center. On each side pews flanked the grass aisle, made of wood and coming straight from the earth. It seemed as though EVERYTHING was a product of the earth here. And above was complete forest canopy with clear "sky-lights" that let down light. In my friend's dream, he described lush sunlight, but mine was more sepia-toned, almost like twilight. I remember walking down the aisle, looking all around. No one else was there, but you could clearly see into the distance trees all around. It felt enclosed like you were inside, but weren't, obviously. Mine was a mere flash, but his was an actual dream. I do remember long blonde hair all around me and knew I was a woman as well, with what seemed like black clothing on.

What I want to know is can anyone relate to this. Is this a place anyone else is familiar with and how could we possibly dream of this identical place if we had never even discussed it with one another. And more so, how I can see so clearly exactly what he saw in his dream as if I've had it myself. My friend there and all. I even described to him what her hair and clothing looked like and it was spot on he said.

Thank you for any answers,
Twine

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”