Does anyone know anything about metamagic?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
whiteroses

Does anyone know anything about metamagic?

Post by whiteroses »

Hi dont know if anyone can help me but I recently had a witch perform some magic for me, its seems Im immune to what she had been trying and she is now trying metamagic just wondered if anyone can tell me how powerful this is and what it is really?? I just worried nothing is ever going to work for me! any help appreciated
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

I have never heard of metamagic before so I did a quick search for you and all that came back was from RPG's.
I think someone's been having you on!

hedge
whiteroses

metamagic

Post by whiteroses »

oh no! what are rpgs??
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Role Playing Games.

hedge
whiteroses

metamagic

Post by whiteroses »

role playing games o dear thats typical of me putting trust in someone, I dont practise magic myself wouldntknow where to start! But if I wanted a witch to perform a spell for me is there anywhere on this site or the net that has reputable people I could go to?!!x
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

I wouldn't trust sites to work spells for you, but here is a tip. Gather some info yourself, then if you descide to have another "witch" work their magic on you, you can ask them some questions to see if they have any idea about what they are doing. It's still not that reliable, but in does help sift through the complete fakes.
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
Orion

Post by Orion »

Metamagic, useful for mages of level 3 and 12. :P Too tempting to throw RPG randomness in there. The only meta magic findings I had involved programs to increase your search ratings with meta tags, lol. It may be something real... but it's not the most common thing I see. Though metamagic.org has some random spammy pages about aliens....
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
waterglyph

Post by waterglyph »

Well, if it were a real branch of magic at all, "meta" in a word (among other things...) refers to change and transformation... So it would be something involved with that. But technically, most magic deals with changing something.

I really don't know what to think about it, but it sounds a little fishey. I couldn't find anything about it that didn't have to do with computer stuff of video games like Orion said.
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

Oh dear, someone is trying to do Dungoens and Dragons magic on you.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”