Your Craft name

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Alhandra

Your Craft name

Post by Alhandra »

I was just wondering why and how you all picked your craft names. I have four:
Alhandra- which everyone knows me by
Moon Shadow- My BOS work
Fairy MoonDancer- When doing fairy magick
And a secret name- Which I asked the Goddess to give me as I went to sleep. Next day a word was in my head all day. Not what I expected but I worked around it by adding a name infront. I use that name when casting spells.
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
moon*beam

Post by moon*beam »

I still havent found a craft name. All i know is that under earth,fire,water,air is that i'm a fire sign.
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

Don't know yet... I think I've been trying too hard to find it.
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
5moons

Post by 5moons »

Well Let me be the first to give mine. Some may already know it Angelis. is the name and well you know the rest.
darkestlight*

Post by darkestlight* »

darkestlight....as in my name on the board.
Lora
Laveda

Post by Laveda »

I also use my "craft" name as my net name, and also in many everyday situations...ie my friends who know that I'm Pagan and a witch call me Laveda sometimes as I answer to both anyway. It was also the name I was initiated under in my first coven.

I found Laveda while looking on one of those baby name websites while compiling names to use in my fictional writings. I came across Laveda and didn't want to use it in my writings, but also couldn't let it go. I wrote it down anyway, and then during a ritual I was addressed as Laveda by deity so that kind of fixed that little issue for me.

:)

Laveda
celticwave

Post by celticwave »

Mines my forum name, Celtic Wave. Wave cause i'm a water, and celtic cause thats my origins. just sounds right to me :P

Elyse
*~Life may not be the party we'd hoped for, but while we're here we might aswell dance~*
waterdweller

craft name

Post by waterdweller »

I BELIEVE AN APPROPRIATE NAME WILL COME TO YOU ,
AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT I AM HOPING AS I CANT FIND ONE FOR MYSELF. smileydance

BRIGHT BLESSINGS :D

WATER
moon*beam

Post by moon*beam »

I have a gardian that goes by the name of midnight he is a black dragon and is trying to help me find my name...
Mangus

names

Post by Mangus »

my comunity name is mangus , my first initiation name is fafnir dragon god of the south
WereLu

Post by WereLu »

:? how do you find your craft name?
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

I prayed to the goddess to give me a name before I went to bed and woke up with the name in my head the next morning. You can just make up some aswell if you like. I mean I made up Moon Shadow and Faerie MoonDancer. I have made quite a lot up. A friend of mine on the net really wanted one and I gave her some suggestions and now shes Aradia Moon which I made up. You can just match some together like a name of a stone, animal, flower, god or goddess or whatever.
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
moon*beam

Post by moon*beam »

Ive been taking to my dragon gardian and he sayes he will help me find mine tonight :)
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

I have two My Craft name and my magik name.

My magik name is the one I use when talking with my Lord and Lady for that is what They have called me.

I use my Craft name Star Girl (which was made up) for my every day magik.
darkestlight*

Post by darkestlight* »

It's weird how I found mine I was trying to find a name for this baord that I really liked and it just came to me. Later on I did this meditation thnig to find it and that's all I could think of it just seemed right.
Lora

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”