WolF Protection spell

spook

Re: WolF Protection spell

Post by spook »

my dog is diabetic.
O.o

I thought the wording of the spell sounded ambiguous too.
[WITCH1]

Post by [WITCH1] »

I think it protects you and it also protects the wolves to help them protect you I guess.
Not all scars show, not all wounds heal, you can't always see the pain someone feels.
MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

Wolves are in danger of being exterminated in Alaska, Idaho, and Montana.
They've taken to gunning wolves down from helicopters !!! ::darkmood::
Gentle Light
MsMolli
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
Asch

Post by Asch »

Wolves are still protected in most of ID and MT and you need permit in AK. I'm not saying that shooting them from helicopters doesn't happen or that they don't need protection but they aren't in danger of being exterminated.
This is what I am, here is where I remove my mask.
[WITCH1]

Post by [WITCH1] »

WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY BE SHOOTEN WOLVES!!!?????????? opps sorry for the "hell" part..... Ugh this world is so cruel now days I can't believe I didn't shoot any one already for killing wolfs.......... :'(
Not all scars show, not all wounds heal, you can't always see the pain someone feels.
Lost_Demise
Banned Member

Post by Lost_Demise »

I believe you aren't allowed to go all cap lock crazy^^;
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

Because Sarah Palin is an idiot. Thats why she shoots wolves and polar bears. In her little world (and trust me, she's the only one there) animals don't become endangered. She probably doesn't even know what that means.
Cinder
Location: Travelling through my soul attempting to find myself.

Post by Cinder »

Wolves have been eating her precious Moose (She enjoys eating moose...) and so she decides that the only logical resort is to kill the wolves. =.=

But anyways, where exactly would I put the cake and milk...? like, if I did it outdoors, It would end up attracting animals that I don't exactly need in my backyard. And I don't have an altar to do it indoors....help? lol
Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

"Well, I guess i'm that one curly fry in the box of regulars" ~Jason Mraz. :) <3

~Life is Good :) <3~
[WITCH1]

Post by [WITCH1] »

I believe you just put the cake and milk outdoors, suggestion : Don't have it too close to your home or it may just attract animals like you said, ^.^ Hope that helps.
WhiteTigress

Post by WhiteTigress »

i get that the cake and milk are an offering for the wolves, but my question was more of after the spell is completed, what do i do with them? do I leave them out or do i trash them or what.
Mattyss

Post by Mattyss »

This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing this with us. If I may with your permission.. may I copy this into my Book of shadows. Wolves are beautiful creatures.

I have not yet found my spirit animal or guide.. for those that have the wolf as one of theirs.. you are blessed I think.

Thank you again
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I personally can't figure out why cake would be a good offering for a wolf. Sugar isn't good for canine's. And definitely not chocolate cake! Seems a dog biscuit woud be a better offering or a chunk of meat.
WhiteTigress wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:59 pm I get that the cake and milk are an offering for the wolves, but my question was more of after the spell is completed, what do I do with them? do I leave them out or do I trash them or what.
Yes, leave it out, preferably as far from the house as you can, we have a problem with raccoons so I don't leave much more than a tidbit. When it comes to liquids It is generally poured onto the earth rather than set out in a bowl, if the food has not been consumed by morning bury it. But do not throw it in the trash, it is a sacred offering.
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Protection Spells”