Saw Bright star ... and then

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
MissCharmed7

Saw Bright star ... and then

Post by MissCharmed7 »

hi , i need help to figure this out what does this mean .. yesteday i was meditating wearing moonstone pendant . while i was meditating i saw bright star flicking in the middle of dark pitch black , then i saw a lot of white tall shapes passing by like they were just walking .. then all of sudden it all dissapeared it was just darkness then i saw image of this man that iam in love with , it was me and him sitting in his house , talking and laughing and i saw how much he was smiling at me and adoring me . it was like looking at movie of my self . because what i saw it did happened in the morning before i did the meditating . it was like i was being shown me and him i dont know what that means ..
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

I would say the part where you saw yourself and him is unimportant, i think the surprise at seeing the star etc... jerked you out of trance enough that your mind started to daydream and since you like this guy it is natural that your mind would wander there, and since you enjoyed watching it you had no reason to try to stop what you were seeing so you went along with it. The first part however, about the star and people i have no idea about.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

I would try to meditate more on this. Was it an open meditation or did you have some intention with it? You were wearing a moon stone, why? Try to figue out what your intention was and why you wore the moon stone. Maybe this wasn't the reason you thought at first, maybe there was another deep reason, an unconsciouss wish. You could try to find out more about his wish, with some kind of meditation or divination form.

I think there is something important in the star and the tall shapes and there could also be something important in the things you saw afterwards, but maybe not, this will depend on why you where doing this.
MissCharmed7

Post by MissCharmed7 »

Traumwandlerin wrote:I would try to meditate more on this. Was it an open meditation or did you have some intention with it? You were wearing a moon stone, why? Try to figue out what your intention was and why you wore the moon stone. Maybe this wasn't the reason you thought at first, maybe there was another deep reason, an unconsciouss wish. You could try to find out more about his wish, with some kind of meditation or divination form.

I think there is something important in the star and the tall shapes and there could also be something important in the things you saw afterwards, but maybe not, this will depend on why you where doing this.

it was open meditation . me wearing moonstone i read that it helps u to understand ur self as woman . i didnt wish to see him but i have always had question inside me why many of spiritual experiences were connected to him ? because he sees me in spirit form every night i just stand there he says and i just stare at him . even though wen im awake i have no memory of this .

i see that star every time i meditate . i feel this strong energy pull when i see it
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

I think, both are important and I see know, why you asked this question. But it's not easy to answer. Even if I would know the answer, I guess I could tell you and you won't understand. Not because you're stupid or something, but because there are some things you only can understand, when you found out on yourself. And this seems like one of those. The good thing: Those tend to be really meaningful and enlightning things to learn.

There are some things that could help you to understand:

Learn about lucid dreaming, when it's true your wandering at night, you should really remember this. So lucid dreaming could be one way to achieve this, there might be others.

You should gather more information on this star, what's its meaning and so on. And I guess just meditating won't do you any good. When you are good at some form of divination use it. Maybe others in this forum could help you there to give you some hints on this star, since as I see, there are some skilled divinators.

When you don't like divination to gather information I would recomment asking for a dream which would reveal you more information or do a trance travel if your skilled enough. But do it from a safe environment into a safe one. This star has something huge and great to tell you, so be sure you're in a safe place and probably with some guardian spirits. Not because it would be dangerous, but because it will be intense.

Do the same to find out the important link between you and this man.

To be clear, this man is your boyfriend/husband/something along that way? Do you have seen him/visited him before or after you met him in real life?

And another question: Why do you wanted to understand yourself as a woman? Any problems? What kind of problem?
MissCharmed7

Post by MissCharmed7 »

hmm thank you for your reply .. i do know about lucid dreaming and i have quite experience it quite few times in the past . where i would be in the world full of goddess i met so many in form of women and who have spoke to me but they remained faceless or face hiding i met oshun , isis i just saw them in form of woman . . the man that i visit is man is in my life . me and him have recently grown closer as we been in love for 8 years but we are not married we are just together freely and we have very strong bond . he is very spiritual too , more than me . in occasion in my dreams goddess tells me im meant to be with him and we have strong history that is not in this time or plane . thats all i know . thats all i wanted to know more when meditating . i have been told by these beings that im special and soon i will know as i continue to seek for my self they will seek for me .. . i have always been very curious why him ? and whats so special about me ? why everytime i close my eyes i see the star even when iam not meditation it comes then it dissapears ..
MissCharmed7

Post by MissCharmed7 »

Traumwandlerin wrote:I think, both are important and I see know, why you asked this question. But it's not easy to answer. Even if I would know the answer, I guess I could tell you and you won't understand. Not because you're stupid or something, but because there are some things you only can understand, when you found out on yourself. And this seems like one of those. The good thing: Those tend to be really meaningful and enlightning things to learn.

There are some things that could help you to understand:

Learn about lucid dreaming, when it's true your wandering at night, you should really remember this. So lucid dreaming could be one way to achieve this, there might be others.

You should gather more information on this star, what's its meaning and so on. And I guess just meditating won't do you any good. When you are good at some form of divination use it. Maybe others in this forum could help you there to give you some hints on this star, since as I see, there are some skilled divinators.

When you don't like divination to gather information I would recomment asking for a dream which would reveal you more information or do a trance travel if your skilled enough. But do it from a safe environment into a safe one. This star has something huge and great to tell you, so be sure you're in a safe place and probably with some guardian spirits. Not because it would be dangerous, but because it will be intense.

Do the same to find out the important link between you and this man.

To be clear, this man is your boyfriend/husband/something along that way? Do you have seen him/visited him before or after you met him in real life?

And another question: Why do you wanted to understand yourself as a woman? Any problems? What kind of problem?

Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:47 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmm thank you for your reply .. i do know about lucid dreaming and i have quite experience it quite few times in the past . where i would be in the world full of goddess i met so many in form of women and who have spoke to me but they remained faceless or face hiding i met oshun , isis i just saw them in form of woman . . the man that i visit is man is in my life . me and him have recently grown closer as we been in love for 8 years but we are not married we are just together freely and we have very strong bond . he is very spiritual too , more than me . in occasion in my dreams goddess tells me im meant to be with him and we have strong history that is not in this time or plane . thats all i know . thats all i wanted to know more when meditating . i have been told by these beings that im special and soon i will know as i continue to seek for my self they will seek for me .. . i have always been very curious why him ? and whats so special about me ? why everytime i close my eyes i see the star even when iam not meditation it comes then it dissapears ..
yomutra

Seeing star

Post by yomutra »

I have been meditating for about 15 years and the star is a very good sign in the advancement of your meditation. When I was in India a yogi monk told me that when I see stars, moon, sun that I need to visit his enlightened guru. As far as seeing the other things, it can drive you crazy. I see all kinds of things in my meditation and used to try and figure out what they meant. Never really could and kind of gave up. It can be fun to try.

http://www.hypnosis-review-quarterly.com/index.htm

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”