Around home....

If you love to travel, we'd love to hear about the places you've been. Mountains, oceans, rivers, deserts, Stonehedge, Red Rocks, Grand Canyon... recommend your favorite travel destination and post your pictures!
carraigin*nairn

Around home....

Post by carraigin*nairn »

Photos I have taken of Missouri. May not be a travel destination, but we still have a few beautiful places.

MoonbeamDancer

Missouri

Post by MoonbeamDancer »

I love Missouri!!! Of course I am just across the border in IL and my Dad lived in Missouri so I spent lots of time there.

My husband and I have spent a LOT of time there, we have vacationed almost every summer on Tablerock Lake, the water is sooo warm and clear, we take the boat and spend most of our vacation on the water. There is nothing better than swimming off the boat under a full moon.

We used to canoe Current River, it is so beautiful. We like to put in first thing in the morning before it was crowded. It was so peaceful and serene, watching the wildlife the beavers and muskrats swimming under the canoe.

Dad lived in St Louis when I was young, and then in Springfield, so I have spent a lot of time in and around those areas.

Beautiful!

MoonbeamDancer
carraigin*nairn

Post by carraigin*nairn »

Thanks. I've never been to Tablerock Lake. Guess I will have to make a trip :D We floated Current River this summer...8 hrs and 3rd degree burns. What a day. It took us weeks to get over the sunburns. We aren't able to make 'major' trips so we have to find things close to home to enjoy.

Return to “Travel”