Moonstone vivid dream

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
MissCharmed7

Moonstone vivid dream

Post by MissCharmed7 »

this morning i decided to wear my moonstone necklase . i ended up havin vivid dream which i realy need help figuring it out . i dreament that i was at my dads house outside of his house , i saw baby boy and dog laying on the grass but it was neighbour house garden . it felt like i knew the boy . on the side i saw my whole family gathering in garden having dinner but the weardest fing i was more focused on the wind . i had power to push against the wind ,( iam air element sign .) so i got inside then i saw woman in black clothes she wanted something in my house .. she wanted food .. but my step mum was laughing at her cuz she seemed poor but to me i felt like i knew her then i noticed she had gold jewwelry but i only saw her smile .. she dissapeared into thin air . then i noticed the wind came back again trying to come inside i pressed my self against the door trying not to let it in but at the same time i wanted to let it in .. as i was pushing i noticed blue wedding invinte card ididnt read it properly because i was too focused on the wind again ...what do you think it means ?

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”