A Possible Guide?

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Hallelujah

A Possible Guide?

Post by Hallelujah »

I guess I'll start off at the beginning: I had this weird dream about a week to two weeks ago and in the dream, my horse, Tosh, spoke to me like another human being. He showed me what it was like to jump tall things easily, and the feeling of power you get from charging forward at a full gallop into the wind.

Now, every time I go out to see Tosh and Goh, I'll always hear a loud screech right before I need to leave (to go back to work/school, etc.), and turn to see a large hawk sitting on a broken-down fence near where I park my car. He'll just stare at me for several seconds before screeching again, and once I get into my car, he'll leave. I've noticed after several days of looking at him, that he is missing one of his talons on his right leg. Is it a coincidence that I almost broke my right arm from saving myself after I got thrown off Tosh the first time I tried to ride him?

I don't know if this is all just some sort of weird, natural occurrence or that I'm really being watched over by a spirit guide. Could someone give me their insight on this?

I'm very, very new to any sort of pagan or Wiccan religion, so please, any help or advice would be very much appreciated.

I believe the proper ending would be, "Blessed be, friends!".
Eveline

Post by Eveline »

Hello Hallelujah, To me that very much sounds like your spirit guide. It sounds to me that this Hawk has a very deep connection with you. Listen to it let it guide you, try and communicate with it a feel the connection.
i hope this helps, blessed Be!

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”