How do you project without falling asleep??

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
MagikalLibra87

How do you project without falling asleep??

Post by MagikalLibra87 »

Merry Meet :)
I have read that the state of mind you need to be in to astral project is just before deep sleep, i have also read that a good way to stop yourself falling into a deep sleep is to have your arm up in the air so that it drops and wakes you up, but all of this breaks concentration and my deep relaxation! if anyone have any better tecniques i would love to hear from you:)

Blessed Be
xx
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

First of all take sure you are not tired. I almost certainly fall asleep when I try to travel when I'm not fully awake. My body just needs the sleep more than my mind needs the journey ;)

I think it's rather easy not to fall asleep, I just take care not to lie in my comfy bed or the comy couch or anything. I just lie on the plain, cold and hard ground.

But I'm not agreeing with the mind of state beeing something like being asleep or almost asleep. It doesn't even need relaxation at all, only focus and concentration but without controlling everything. When you learned it once it's really easy but you have to go through a lot of misconceptions first. Just learning that you are actually doing it right already but haven't noticed so far ;)
MagikalLibra87

Post by MagikalLibra87 »

Thank you, thats relly quite helpful :)

~Blesed Be~
xx

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”