What's wrong with me???

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
CristryShannon

What's wrong with me???

Post by CristryShannon »

Almost 2 years now I've been senseing when an earthquake is going to happen and after 2 or 3 days it is happening!!!!!! :shock: This is 1 reason that bring me to witchraft...!My mum says that I'm just imagine the sense I feel...and that it is just nothing but I have sensed 3 earthquekes that all happend in real just 1 month ago...what's wrong with me?? :roll:
Last edited by SpiritTalker on Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spelling
CristryShannon

Post by CristryShannon »

any suggestions?????? :idea:
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

Well maybe its a gift you have, many witches have the abilitie to sense things before they happen!
And its scientifically proved that animals can sense when earthquakes or tsunamis are about to strike!
So its not something super strange!
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

To train this gift, you should write a diary to proof you accuracy and to improof it.

Otherwise, you know, afterwrds you can always say "oh no, this feeling wasn't so intense, it really didn't predict anything" or "of course, I had this slight feeling a few days ago, that predicted it!". So to get your feelings and signals clear to you.
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

There is nothing wrong with you, young one. Many of us can sense things before they happen. I would, however, say that you need to keep a journal of these predictions, to better learn how to use this ability to your advantage.
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

hi,

i sense things like rain or twisters. so your not alone and you are perfectly normal. besides define normal. i sense a great light with in you and that's a special thing to have. i am clairvoyant and i used to get scared when i touch people and see their lives. so rest easy and take time to take care of you. :D
The shinning light is the way to path of creation
CristryShannon

Post by CristryShannon »

Thankx guys I fell better now! :D
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

yay! i am so happy for you. :D
djoya

Post by djoya »

There is evidence that many animals actually sense earthquakes before they happen also. It is a speculated sensitivity to the electromagnetic field that apparently changes before such things as earthquakes happen. You may just be sensitive to this energy.
CristryShannon

Post by CristryShannon »

Well it's hard to say how do i feel before an earthquake is going to happen! It's like fear with joy and anger with calm....I don't know how to excplain!!! :roll:
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

hi honey,

the feelings you are feel is like a twister calm in the center and total chaos on the outside. mixed feelings are hard to discrabe. I know how you feel, keep meditating if you can to sort out all those feelings, it's like a puzzle, puting back the peaces to form an image. :D
CristryShannon

Post by CristryShannon »

well sometimes when I feel the earthquake i see pics with my mind something like a scene of thriler most of the times I'm in a building and the earthquake starts other times I see a building under an erthquake! I saw something like the second one yesterday in my dream!Sould i be schared that an earthquake is going to happen??Or it was just a warning about a small earthquake???? :roll:
CristryShannon

Post by CristryShannon »

I'm so scared! :shock:
Kaimira

Post by Kaimira »

sweety don't be scared, if it happens it happens. there's nothing you can do about the earthquakes. don't feel bad i see dead people like spirits all the time and sometimes they are scary.
CristryShannon

Post by CristryShannon »

OMG!! :shock:

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”