Spell for Sweet Thoughts About Me?

Questions and posts about love spells.
katie2005

Spell for Sweet Thoughts About Me?

Post by katie2005 »

has anyone here heard of the sweet bottle spell?
is a spell to make someone think sweet thoughts of u everytime you shake the bottle?

it is not mine. i was reading about it.
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Nope I've never heard of it. Sounds kinda interesting though. . .

bsp
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

But people allways think sweet thoughts of me! :wink:

LOL!

hedge
Orion

Post by Orion »

Had to look it up because curiousity is fun :)
It seems pretty cute, but I don't like people thinking about me. Hard to be forgotten and sneaky if thoughts of you are floating around, lol.

The "Sweet Bottle" Spell

* On a popsicle stick, write your full name. On the other side of the stick, write the full name of the one you desire.
* Get a jar or bottle big enough to put the popsicle stick inside and fill the jar with honey and sugar. Tightly seal the jar so that its contents will not spill.
* In your mind, get a clear image of the person whose name you have written on the stick opposite your own.
* Shake the bottle as you chant 5 times: "Sweet, sweet thoughts of me, you will think constantly."
* Each time you shake the bottle the person will think sweet thoughts of you!
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
waterglyph

Post by waterglyph »

That is sweet.

I can feel the cavities coming on! blue_laugh
katie2005

sweet thoughts

Post by katie2005 »

it is a pretty good spell for someone who had an arguement with someone and want to work things out.
Nikita

Post by Nikita »

im just lovable haha i wish but no i havent heard of it an i prob wouldnt do a spell for someone to think sweet of me my spells are to help other ppl not for me :) :) :)
Aubrey Rose5

cute

Post by Aubrey Rose5 »

i think it sound cute and i will try it

i hope ants dont attack it lol

~Aubrey~
love is not made by magick it comes only from the heart
bombalurina

Post by bombalurina »

i did this spell last night, to have a friend who I care about and i havent seen in a while think about me. I changed the words though. When I shook it I said "sweet sweet thoughts of me, you will think when i feel need be, the need is now, so mote it be" the original said the word constantly, and that scared me a bit! Wouldnt want him thinking about me constantly, just every now and then if we havent seen each other for a while or were bickering. The honey was a bit gross so i didnt use much, and instead of just sugar, i also put sand from a beach trip we took together. And instead of a popsicle stick I wrote it on a piece of willow. I also cut out paper hearts, and smiley faces and shoved them in there. I'll be seeing him in a few weeks so ill ask him if it worked. I wont use it often though...dont want to control his thoughts. Such a cute spell none-the-less.
MVTirado

Post by MVTirado »

Orion wrote:Had to look it up because curiousity is fun :)
It seems pretty cute, but I don't like people thinking about me. Hard to be forgotten and sneaky if thoughts of you are floating around, lol.

The "Sweet Bottle" Spell

* On a popsicle stick, write your full name. On the other side of the stick, write the full name of the one you desire.
* Get a jar or bottle big enough to put the popsicle stick inside and fill the jar with honey and sugar. Tightly seal the jar so that its contents will not spill.
* In your mind, get a clear image of the person whose name you have written on the stick opposite your own.
* Shake the bottle as you chant 5 times: "Sweet, sweet thoughts of me, you will think constantly."
* Each time you shake the bottle the person will think sweet thoughts of you!
Interesting, I've never seen one like this before. I've seen one similar where you use sugar water. (I think 1/3 sugar, but I can't remember.) Is it hard to shake the stick around in the honey?

I've done honey jars before. I know there are different variations, some which call for fruit, or using a type of syrup instead of honey, but basically you write your intent on paper and put it in the honey jar. And either seal it with wax or burn a candle on top of it.

I'll have to try this one out one day. :)
Mycroft
Banned Member

Post by Mycroft »

Wow...haven't read that one before. It's quite interesting. Gonna try it someday, I just need to find a guinea pig :twisted: hehe...
pr0phecy

Post by pr0phecy »

I just wanted to know if this actually works and if anyone that has done this, seen results?
MVTirado

Post by MVTirado »

pr0phecy wrote:I just wanted to know if this actually works and if anyone that has done this, seen results?
Yep!

It's also in a book called Charms, Spells, & Formulas.
[EarthWitch]

Post by [EarthWitch] »

I like it! Thanks for sharing!
...not all who wander are lost... (tolkein)

I am the daughter of Earth and Water
and the nursling of the sky-
I pass through the pores of the oceans and shores
I change, but I never die.
-shelley-
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

It's also in a book called Charms, Spells, & Formulas.

A classic! Ray Malborough is one of the premier sources for spells of this type. Old-school Southern Witchcraft. Very hoodoo inspired. One of the great things about this book, is that he gives recipes for all those oils that you find in botanicas and the like... and his don't have all those artificial scents in them, nor do you need to buy expensive essential oils.

(Though it IS nice to put a drop or two of a relevant essential into one of these blends...)

Return to “Love Spells”