What are you?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
SMushroom

What are you?

Post by SMushroom »

I was just wondering what path of paganism you fallow?
trying to get to know everyone

Buddhism, shintoism, native american religions, taoism, wicca, asatru, neo-paganism Ect?

Do tell! smiley17c
Erhalten Sie Einen Geschmack Der Religion Leckt Eine Hexe.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

The closest one i fit would be neo-paganism, but i consider myself simply pagan.
Seaspirit

Post by Seaspirit »

Me...... classified as eclectic witch.
In Light is birthed discovery.....in discovery is birthed the journey of power.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Probably Core-Shamanism, mainly Shadow Worker, mostly doing trancework and dreamwork. It's just what I do and sometimes it resembles some tradition, sometimes not. I'm just travelling between the worlds and in both (or many) worlds. Maybe it seems like I'm not doing much, but most of my work has a high impact in other worlds which subtly changes this world and on the long run really dramatically changes my life and the lifes of people I touch.

I'm working without a set of systems, without any goods and only rarely use tools. I have my mind which is mostly everything I need. If I need something else, I just look around what's there and take it. It's just a symbol anyway, so I can give it its meaning.

I have no idea what neo-paganism is ^^ I'm glad I probably understood the term eclectic witch. I'm not one for classifying my believes and my work.
SunshineChild

Post by SunshineChild »

I'm an eclectic pagan/wiccan. I do celebrate the Sabbats and believe in the Threefold Law of Return, but pay no attention to the Wiccan Rede. I don't really practice yet. I'm an aura reader and have a knack for judging character. I know when people lie too.
Serenity_MooneWillow

Post by Serenity_MooneWillow »

I am an Eclectic Christian Witch :)
Formerly pandaprincess :)
blackbird

Post by blackbird »

I am new to this forum, this seems a reasonable place to jump in. I am a Witch..i dont use a specific label really.. my path is land based, in that it is focused and based on and around the land i live upon, in West Sussex..it is very practical, very 'earthy'. I look to the land here for inspiration, and have spent time connecting with this place. I dont have a tradition to follow as such, i do work with a small group somewhere else from time to time, which is becoming more important as time passes, perhaps i had been on my own too long! But the profound moments, they have allways been the solitary ones for me.
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

I forge my own I go with what feels right for the situation. I live by the motto Fear Nothing and Everything. I rarely back down, though I will admit when I am misinformed. I rarely anger but when I do it is usually best to steer clear.
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

I'm like Melindrose, I make my own path. I'm not really pagan, as I don't care much about or for nature. I respect the planet because we only have one and we need to take care of it, but outside of that, yay for concrete and tall buildings. I practice witchcraft in it's many forms, normally coming around to what's consider my most as folk/traditional/hoodoo style witchcraft. I'm really just a witch:P
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Yay for big cities and nuclear energy ;)

It's always nice to hear, that not everyone is worshipping nature, even though I do care for the ecosystem and probably do more for it than many worshipping ones ^^
Seigna

Post by Seigna »

A Finnish recon and trad witch here. :3
CristryShannon

Post by CristryShannon »

well I call myself a wiccan!
Niyela

Post by Niyela »

I would say i'm an eclectic witch...i do spells when needed and i read tarot and healings with herbs crystals etc. :)
*Let your spirit guide you*
killawa

Post by killawa »

Merry Meets, I would be an eclectic witch. Especially with good nature. :D
Celtic_Luna

Post by Celtic_Luna »

I class myself as a Celtic Wiccan.

This path fits my belief system more though I have addapted it a little for my own thoughts.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”