I DON'T WANT TO BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion for and about Christian witches and pagans. How do you merge your two belief systems? Please be kind to Christian witches. I have come to believe that it is a very valid belief system.
TheBlackDahlia

Post by TheBlackDahlia »

Cristry, the only person who can tell you what you believe is you. You say that you believe in the Gods and Goddesses and Witchcraft, so why do you hold yourself to the negative aspects of Christianity if you don't believe in any of the rest of it? I have some self confidence, really. And if this is a public school, he has no right to tell you that, so report him.
CristryShannon

Post by CristryShannon »

Well,I can't report him...!If my mum finds out i'm a witch,she will probably kill me!I will tell her about my beleifs in 3 years...I will be 18 so that means that I will be able to beleive wherever i want without a permision right???
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Nope, it means you can move out if she doesnt like it ;) You can believe what you want from age 0, you just cant do anything legally until you hit 18. (or in some places, 21)
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

In my opinion, your just living life how Jesus did. Jesus used herbs and plants to heal the sick and wounded, prayed over these people similar to how witches do today. Read the Old Testament, the original Bible, and you will learn that Jesus was much like witches today. Communing with Nature and God wasn't something uncommon for Ancient Christians, but Modern Christianity makes it seem evil. In my opinion, man-made things are evil, and things that are made in the Eye of God are holy (animals, plants and humans). God made these plants for a reason. I am not a Christian Witch, this is just my opinion on the subject. I don't think you will burn in hell unless you try to harm someone using magick. Follow your heart, Jesus wouldn't let you go down a path that would ultimately result in you going to hell, would he? No, he wouldn't. I hope this helps you along your path.
CristryShannon

Post by CristryShannon »

Ravencry your opinion helped me very very much!I feel much more good!
lordmarkus

My Thoughts

Post by lordmarkus »

First off I dont believe that Christianity is supposed to be a hateful religion. I dont think Roman Catholicism is a good example of Christianity either. It contradicts the Bible for sure! If a bunch of people get into Ford cars and run people over then you dont blame Ford, you blame the people who misused Ford. I do believe it is supposed to be a loving religion. In James it says if you can love your neighbor as yourself and show no partiality to anyone then you have kept all of Gods Laws! So tell your teacher to read the book of James.

Im no expert but I do consider myself christian at this point in time. I feel I am at a crossroads in my spiritual journey. Im trying to train myself to hate the actions of people who do me wrong, not the person. I believe its not what happens to you its how you react. I also am reading a book called Edgar Cayce's Story of Jesus by Jeffery Furst. Edgar Cayce was a christian who taught sunday school but when in his trance sleep mode he gave readings about Jesus that contradicted his traditional beliefs. Its quite fascinating I think we are all powerful souls who manifest things into reality by many different methods whether it be chanting, praying, meditating, or spell casting. Its really us who are making it happen. I dont think theirs a whole lot of difference in the fact that we create an outcome its the methods we use. Have I casted a spell before ? yes Will I again? I dont know. I look at gods, goddess' and deities as myths or props to trick my mind into believing I had outside assistance when in reality it came from within which is where the Kingdom of Heaven really is! I wish everyone best of luck on their spiritual journey, please wish me luck on mine! Thank you
Charlemagne

Re: I DON'T WANT TO BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Charlemagne »

i would trust jesus ... have exhausted that possibility yet?

HIMSELF
Fallen Moon

Re: HELP ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Fallen Moon »

Here's something for you to think about, or a couple things rather. Judaism has no Hell, and Christianity came from Judaism. In my studies during school (I minored in religious studies since I was interested in mythology), I learned that the Christian concepts of Hell and the Devil were taken from Zorastrian mythology and, as many of the concepts and holidays are, aren't cannon to the original belief-set. Another way to think of the afterlife is how they play it off in "What Dreams May Come". In that movie, once you die you create your own heaven, you can also create your own hell. While I said it jokingly to some friends a while back, it is true: threatening a pyro with a lake of fire is a striptease at best and a joke at worst. The pit of fire actually came from a real-life pit where people who lived near a large city would take their garbage and once there was enough everything in the pit would be set on fire. Then another layer would be created. Actually I believe the place was known as Gehenna, which is now one of the most fertile places in that area, go figure. But there were times people would fall into the pit while it was burning and it was impossible to pull them back out. Threatening people with being thrown into a place like that is a pretty aggressive and dirty tactic, but it worked, and still does to this day.

Try to remember that a truly benevolent deity will not punish someone for following their heart and doing what makes them happy, especially if they are a good person. Keep to your morals and you have nothing to fear. In the end you only have yourself to live with. When it's time to face yourself, do you want to see someone who was terrified into following something that they didn't truly want to, or do you want to see someone who was brave enough to hold true to their beliefs and weather the storm to come out on top?

Either way you have support here, and you can always choose not to believe in a hell, or at least not the Christian version which is a place of eternal torment. Your teacher is just using scare tactics, that's how they get young people to stick with the religion and keep them from straying. If you mold a mind to be closed while it's young and vulnerable, you'll have better numbers and are more likely to survive changing times and become the dominant religion. Remember that it's never truly about saving innocent little lambs from the world, it's about warping those children into what they want them to believe while their minds are still willing to believe anything.

Hope this made at least some sense!

Return to “Christian Witchcraft”