evil spirit.....

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
celticstar

evil spirit.....

Post by celticstar »

i have two friends who aren't pagan and don't believe in magick or anything, but an evil entity has been haunting them, is there any good protection spell i can use on them?
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

How do you know an evil entity has been haunting them?
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
celticstar

Post by celticstar »

they have told me about strange calls and laughter and messages on their wall and a few nights ago i stayed the night with them and i heard evil laughing and i saw the strange writing and i even saw a pair of eyes... :?:
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Alhandra - you asked the exact question I was gonna ask :D

Great minds etc etc.

celticstar - your friends are having you on sweetie. Beat them at their own game and secretly draw some mystical sign on your arm and wake up perplexed and "worried" as to how it got there.

Or you could do the mature thing and slap them :roll:

hedge
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

Hedge are you sure that it is just them playing a trick. Ya'know it could be an evil entity. Not to be rude or anything but maybe celticstar might want to be wary but not to disbelieve that there evil entity is real.
Thats just my opinion.
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

O.K O.K sensible reply now. :lol:

celticstar what writing did you see on the wall? What did it say?
What wall was it written on? Were you in the room when the writing appeared? Were you and your friends in the house alone?
What did the laughter sound like?
And last but not least what did the eyes look like? where did you see them? Did your friends see them?

A lot of questions I know, but if you want help with this then you will answer them. Please give as much detail as possible.

hedge
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I know we have some members who believe in evil spirits that haunt you and do weird stuff like that. I am personally not one of them. It's usually only young people who claim to see stuff like that which makes me wonder if they are making up stories or hallucinating or something. I don't blame you Hedge, for thinking that way. I think the same thing when I read stuff like that. I usually don't reply at all. I have seen spirits myself as a child, but they didn't do anything like write on the walls. They just appeared and walked towards me. I do believe in spirits, but I have a harder time believing in evil spirits. They could exist, I suppose. Just because I haven't seen something doesn't mean it can't be true. But I am always wary when I hear stories like this.

moonlit

Post by moonlit »

I believe in evil spirits just cuz I have had to deal with them.
**Nothing is set in stone**
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

It's a shame celticstar didn't respond to the questions. :roll:

hedge
Orion

Post by Orion »

KinD of insults the time spent by those replying, eh?
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

yup. I get that a lot from people though. I spend a lot of time answering their emails and questions and never hear back from them, so I'm pretty well used to it. It used to make me mad.

Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

moonlit wrote:I believe in evil spirits just cuz I have had to deal with them.
I know what your talkin about there
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
GenevieveDawn

Post by GenevieveDawn »

I have to agree, I know they exist too.
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Yet knowing they exist doesn't help celticstar!!!

hedge
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

Because she'll probably never post again!!

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”