Question about spirit guide and communicating???

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
pandoram

Question about spirit guide and communicating???

Post by pandoram »

I hope this is the right place for this post.

I have been meditating like craxy lately. Seems I'm a bit addicted but also it's because I'm trying to communicate and meet my spirit guide.

Last night I had a dream and I believe my guide was there. Most of my dream was about me running home and she was with me to help guide me there.

Now, here is my question. After that dream, when I meditate to make contact, the person I picture if this little girl about 8 years old with braids and she is wearing a dress I had at that age. Does this mean she is me. The past me? Or is this guide just using this image to make me feel
More at ease? When I ask her name I don't get anything.

Also during a chakra opening meditation, right at the beginning as my eyes were closed I felt and saw this rush of black cone at me really fast. It freaked me out. Is that normal?
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Sounds perfect :)

Who knows if she is you. Does it even care? If this is important, than your guide will reveal it someday. Until then just listen to your guide and learn.

Not everyone guid needs a name. I can't handle names well, so mostly I just get a description. But only when we both are ready for this. You know you just can't force anything there. If you force to much, you will just imagine a name that's not exactly the same like getting one, even if those borders are hard to distinguish.

But it sounds like you are on the right way :)

Why did the cone freaked you out?
pandoram

Post by pandoram »

I'm so glad. Thanks a lot. I can see why your path is trans and meditation. It's amazing.

I'm sorry I did not see the typo, it was black coming at me at lightning speed. My physical reaction was similar to when a persons about to fall asleep and feels like they are falling and they physically jump like they got scared.

I'm not sure why I was scared. That is just what my body did.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

You felt like when falling asleep and actually falling? That's perfect :) That's one of the indicators of reaching a deeper state of trance. And the black that was probably the visual sign of reaching this.

It happens a lot to feel a bit scared when you reach those states or feel something you've never experienced befor.
Dragony

Post by Dragony »

my theory is that maybe you can better figure out your spirit guide if you play with your inner child or maybe he/she wants to tell you something that he did to protect or help you as a child

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”