Between Dragon and North Wind

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Nameless

Between Dragon and North Wind

Post by Nameless »

I have spend a lots of time to find out a place where I could write this down and maybe get some comments about it. I have to say, that this scription will be also about other things than just my guide, but that thing, my guide is the nuclear of this whole thing.

I was a pritty normal girl, except I was mobbed in school from 3th to 6th grade. During the 6th grade something started to happen, odd things around me and my physical capability started to develope fast. It took 6 years for me to understand what was and still is happening. It's a phenomenon I've used to call 'North Wind'. I'm living in Finland, and shamanism and legends coming from north has carried my life in a way or another.

Things happen. But I don't believe they could happend without a reason, not since all happings of my life has had a meaning. I have been almost killed thrid times in different accidents, and everytime it has been only seconds or inches away from crossing away from this life to another.

During last year, everything has came more clear than before. Now I know what happens around me, but I ain't always sure why. This phenomenon I call North Wind has became something guiding my life and showing what I should do. Suddenly I met a person I have never met before, and I get a note, that this person I ment to know. Sometimes it waits for a pretty spontan acting. I don't know what would I think, if somebody totaly stranger would come and ask my e-mail address.. But after everytime that happened, it really has came true. My relationship with those persons is something different. Usually the feeling what I get includes the intuitions about the person itself. Pictures about her/his past, aura colors and some feeling what hes/she has on the top at the moment.

So my strongest guide of my life is The North Wind, what can also conclude to my life in fysical way. In a few phenomena in this world I feel a message inside of them. I know that this sounds strange, though, but maybe it's okey. Then, the other guardian of mine is my totem, what really suprised me at the moment I got it, mut after all, it makes more sence than meny, meny things in my life.

Dragon, my totem. It has been a strougle with it, but it has been a worth of it all. The thing what I was afraid of, at the beginning and I still a bit am, was the energies of mine. Some people see me as a very positive person, only 'good' energy inside of me. But then is other people, who can see half of something else too. Long search in myself has reveald to me, that I ain't one thing, or a bit more other. I'm exactly fifty/fifty between shadow and light. Most hard thing has been to get along with the idea about this shadow, coz at the first I thought that it would mean that I would be a bad or evil person. But that it doesn't mean. It's well-known, that I am very suprising person, I might change my way to act meny times and my thoughts goes different rounds everytime. Unexpectable, some says.

But most of it all, I can feel those two sides in me and also my both guides. Someone might think that is kinda silly to trust so strong to this kind of intuitions, but these are two things making me strong. I'm pretty sure that I actually didn't write down what I wanted to tell or say and probably I will hear about it here and there, but the try was good I guess. I hope also that my crappy english works even a bit, even it's kinda common in Finland to be able to write and speak english, well, it goes how it goes.

Than you about your attention, and if there exict people with same kind of experiences, I would love to hear more. I also have an msn, if someone wants to chat more.
With regards, Nameless

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”