Past lifes

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
[SanityIsLost]

Post by [SanityIsLost] »

wow i went to that site and this is one thing it told me Possible prior lifetimes include being a member of the aristocracy, head of a family business, actor, theatrical entrepreneur or politician. And the other things said i was very dramatic and like to act. It's so odd because i love to act in this lifetime to and i've always been drawn to entertainment. My name in fact means Fame. odd....
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

SanityIsLost wrote:wow i went to that site and this is one thing it told me Possible prior lifetimes include being a member of the aristocracy, head of a family business, actor, theatrical entrepreneur or politician. And the other things said i was very dramatic and like to act. It's so odd because i love to act in this lifetime to and i've always been drawn to entertainment. My name in fact means Fame. odd....
And I was told the exact same thing.....

Prestige and class distinction dominated your interests during past lives. You took on the role of protector and benevolent dictator in all your relationships.

Your involvement in any undertaking adopted a romantic or dramatic air. You took any slight against your work, family or possessions as a personal affront, Justin, with your pride, dignity and ego assaulted. Any person foolish enough to make such a slight would cease to be recognized.

Possible prior lifetimes include being a member of the aristocracy, head of a family business, actor, theatrical entrepreneur or politician.

I just find it difficult to trust a website that gives you a karma reading...in less than a minute...........no matter how accurate it is :?
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
[SanityIsLost]

Post by [SanityIsLost] »

hmmm interesting. But it was just really odd to me because i am constently in plays and acting and stuff. So it just struck me as odd. But i guess they could just guess that everyone likes to act and cheat by telling everyone it.
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Yeah, I think the site's "readings" are a big load, if you ask me. So far as I know, Edgar Cayce's predictions were based on the star maps at the time of birth... so if you're not including the time you were born, the reading itself would be completely off. (Not to mention we're letting a machine give us a reading).

Mine said:
"For instance, Jenni, reading biographical or historical novels about European royalty, daydreaming about the courts of Kings and Queens of modern Europe or ancient times and other grandeurs of the past may bring to your conscious mind memories of previous incarnations when you were at the forefront of things. Hence to this very day there probably remains within you considerable inner strength along with a strong feeling for behind-the-scenes intrigues as well as a powerful sense of individualism. These qualities are probably connected with your past life experiences involved -- directly and indirectly -- with leaders of society and government."
-and-
"You are also likely to have an above-average interest in the great artistic and spiritual accomplishments of the grand cathedrals and great churches of Britain and Europe, as well as the ancient temples of the Mediterranean world."

----Nope. Never liked that era at all, really. It was always about the fairies with me. And I found the "forefront of things" amusing-- the only actual past life I can recall is that of an Egyptian slave.
Hmmm. :28:
Orion

Post by Orion »

And one random note to add while I'm randomly boucning around :P
THe website asks a lot of questions and such about you, right? And amazingly it comes up with a past life that's a lot like you? It's just like one of those personality tests with 'past-life' slapped on it.

Personally, if your past life is just like your current one... it would rather get pointless, ;)
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
[SanityIsLost]

Post by [SanityIsLost] »

it asks you your birthday and your name.
AnuChild

Post by AnuChild »

It did a past life meditation... creeped me out! I was an Irish man living, I think, during one of the Great Famines in Ireland... I was poor, hungry, and unemployed. It was not a happy meditation. I haven't done a past life meditation since then - it was a little too vivid for such a hard, hard life.
Come, heart, where hill is heaped upon hill:
For there the mystical brotherhood
Of sun and moon and hollow and wood
And river and stream work out their will.

W. B. Yeats, Into the Twilight
Alleycat

Post by Alleycat »

Ok, can someone please tell me exactly where to go? i've been searching almost everywhere! :oops:
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Sure Alleycat... it is kind of hard to find. It does appear it's been changed though-- this is the best link to any Edgar Cayce stuff that I could find:
http://my8s.astrology.com/scripts/runis ... SITEMAP2K4
~
And here's a totally silly one I ran into: http://predictions.astrology.com/plg/

~BB~
Alleycat

Post by Alleycat »

Thank you so much! i tried that silly one, it told me i was a sheriff, a model and a pirate!!!! I got a laugh out of that! After I checked that one i looked at my reading from the first website you said. It told me I may have lived in Lemuria, or something. It said I love water and would like to live amoung lakes or oceans or whatever. But, moment of truth -Not that i dont tell the truth- here, I'm pretty bad around water. I almost drowned once or twice. It may look nice, but i think i would rather keep away. But then it may be right because last summer we got a pool. Very weird.

Alleycat

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”