Creating a spiritual protector

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Ravencry

Creating a spiritual protector

Post by Ravencry »

Calm yourself until your at a state for psychic work. Begin to image your ideal spiritual protector (it could be a wolf, eagle or a human. Whatever you associate with protection) After you create the physical hollow (a hollow spirit with no intention), begin to fill it with the need to protect you and all within the house. Tell the protector who to protect and where it is to reside, and if it must follow the people when they leave the house. If you wish, set a date when your protector will expire. This is allow you to renew the protection and keep it strong. When you feel that it is done, tell the protector that now is the time that its protection begins. Be careful, though, for if there is negative energy in the house prior, or even after, I have experienced that your protector will start to manifest. Therefore, to protect yourself from being scared, smudge your house whenever you feel negative energy residing.

I used this for both my boyfriend, child and myself and it works quite well. My boyfriend told me that afterward, he was experiencing feeling as if there was someone protecting him, and that he would stall or move out of the way before something happened. He described hearing someone tell him to move or stay in his mind. It definately worked better than I thought!
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

these are always good for protection, and they can be used for many other purposes as well. It's always a good idea to to give the energy form you're creating a day when it expires such as a specific day or once the goal is reached, because the longer you keep them, the more self recognition they gain. It's also good to praise them and reward them when they do well, to keep them doing their job well, or at least that's how I do it.
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
missmelodygrace

Post by missmelodygrace »

Could I ask a question here?

I use white light for protection and I have for many years both for myself and both of my children. I have never felt the need for a spirit guide as such

Recently life for myself and my children has become much harder and as much as I feel we are protected I'm wondering if I should do more

A few months ago a reader told me that I had a great gift of healing but I was not protected she said she would leave her spirit guide with me.

should I try to contact it or am I ok just continuing with my light protection?
Laugh your head off, dance in the rain.
Cherish all moments, ignore all the pain.
Live, Laugh, Love, forgive and forget,
Life is too short to live with regret.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

If your light protection works well and you feel that it works well, there would be no need to contact it. But if you feel times are troubled and would like a little extra protection, I say go ahead and contact it. It wouldn't cause no harm for extra protection. Just be sure that if it feels negative, do not contact it, but banish it.

I like the idea of rewarding your spiritual protector. I will definately start doing that, I wouldn't want the protector to feel like its useless :(
missmelodygrace

Post by missmelodygrace »

Thank you ... I do feel it has always kept me and my children safe and yes times do get hard and they are at the moment but i believe we have to get through the bad times to appreciate the good :D
Laugh your head off, dance in the rain.
Cherish all moments, ignore all the pain.
Live, Laugh, Love, forgive and forget,
Life is too short to live with regret.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

I very much agree with that. The bad times make you grateful and truly appreciate the good.
Purewitch22

Re: Creating a spiritual protector

Post by Purewitch22 »

Ooh! So this is possible? What about our SG's though? Would it be offensive to them?
Blessed Be!
If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were
supposed to be bringing." — Julie Cuccia Watts

“When nothing is sure, everything is possible.” —
Margaret Drabble

“There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, /
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” — William
Shakespeare
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all
the difference." — Robert Frost
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

Its not offensive when you are making a spiritual protector. Its extra help for both him and you. I don't find it offensive, and neither does my spirit guide.

And yes, it is quite possible. My boyfriend has been describing seeing the spirit protector that I made, it seems to be more attached to him than I, but he sees him like you would a ghost. It works well.

(edit) Also, a spirit guide is supposed to help guide your spiritual path. They are not entirely protectors, thats not their job.
lovebrighteyes

Post by lovebrighteyes »

can this guide get out of control and find it's own free will? I think I have heard stories like that.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

It can if you don't keep it filled with the desire only to protect. The way to do this is to tell it of its need on the full moon and the dark moon.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”