Easy peasy element spells

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
Ravencry

Easy peasy element spells

Post by Ravencry »

Earth-

To lose your troubles-
Take a handful of dirt and gaze into it. Pour all of your troubles and problems plaguing you into the dirt, being sure outline the problem down to the smallest detail. When you are finshed, throw the dirt behind you and walk away, not looking back.

To protect children-
To protect your children when they are away, take up a handful of dirt and fill it with protection. Throw this after them when they leave, without their knowledge. This will ensure their safety.

An Earth Charm-
Tie up in a small, square green cloth some fresh, rich soil. Firmly tie so no earth can escape. Carry this with you if you have troubles with stability, security and self-control. If you are apt to letting your emotions rule your life, or if you are constantly angry or nervous, this amulet will help.

Air-

To make a decision (east wind)-
If you are faced with many choices, write each down on a small piece of paper. Fold each twice and place them on a table that is standing free (not against a wall), in a place where gentle wind is blowing. The wind should make the papers move around on the table top, and then fall to the ground. The last paper remaining on the table (or the last to fall, if you don't catch it soon enough) is your choice, should you decide to follow it.

A loving bell (west wind)-
Hang up a bell with a pleasant ring in a window that remains open for a good part of each day, and through which the wind blows (preferably the west wind). As you do so, speak these words:
Little bell of love, I hang you to whisper my need of love on the breezes and winds. Little bell of love, speak my need for love to your brothers and sisters. Little bell of love, I ask you to speak softly and to me someone who listens Every time the bell rings, it is 'whispering' of your need of love.

To vanquish fear-
Light a yellow candle indoors and in quiet contemplation for a second. See the candle's flame drawing in your fear and anxieties; see it and the candle becoming infused with them. Take the candle outside and let the wind quench its flame. It is done. (Make sure the wind is blowing before doing this one)

Fire-

To communicate with others-
Write a letter to a distant friend as if you were going to mail it to them. Next, light a blazing hot fire and throw the letter into it, visualizing the persons face. (you can burn it with a candle or the stovetop, also. Just be sure to have a fireproof dish handy.) You should receive a reply

Divination-
find a broad, thin piece of bark. Catch it aflame, then quickly set it somewhere safe to burn. When it has stopped burning, carefully gaze at the symbols visible in the ash-laden wood.

A purification-
If you wish to be free from a habit, thought, idea, past association, guilt or a blockage; take the symbols of that problem-whatever it may be- and throw them onto a raging fire. The fire will consume the symbols and the power it had over you. (You can also use a candle or the stove top for this one)

Water-

crossing water-
If you are ever walking or driving and feel danger or evil near, try to cross over water. This can mean driving over a bridge or stepping over water in the gutter. Evil and danger cannot cross over water, for it neutralizes it.

A money spell-
Take a dish of water outside on a waxing moon. Let the water reflect the moonlight and dip your hands into the water. Leave this on your hands until they dry and you should receive money from an unexpected source within 28 days.

A healing bath-
Take a lit silver or white candle, some salt, and a healing oil (such as carnation, violet, sandalwood, or narcissus) into the bathroom. By the candles light, run a tub of very warm water. Cast some salt into it, add a few drops of oil, and then step into the tub. Relax. Feel the salted water sinking into your pores, sterilizing the sick portions of your body. Visualize black worms leaving it, if you wish and when you feel the water full of them, pull the plug and let the water drain. While it is draining, chant: The sickness is flowing out of me, into the water, down to the sea.Only when the tub is completely drained stand up. Shower to remove the body of any lingering illness-laden water.
Wiccan Z

Post by Wiccan Z »

added all to BOS
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

Oh my! I love these!! (:
I say that to like all of your spells! I hope it doesn't get annoying.. I just have to tell you though, because they are really amazing!!

I have an elements spell to bring in love. ( I hope you don't mind me posting this on your post :) )

"Elements Love Spell"
You will need:
1 white or pink candle.
paper.
some water.
a handful of Earth.
Rose oil.
Fireproof dish.

Now upon the paper write your name on the paper three times and then the word "love" crossing your name three times.
Sprinkle a little Earth on top then add a drop of Rose oil to the water. Now drop some water on your paper. Fold the paper as small as you can.
Light candle & burn your paper with the light and drop it into your fireproof dish, while picturing yourself glowing a love coming into your being.
Take the dish of ash outside and blow the ashes to the four cardinal points. Recite this charm three times:
" By the power of Earth, Water, Air, and Fire. Fill my life with love and desire. so mote it be."

That spell isn't mine, but I really like it. It originally was suppose to be for a specific person, but i like it better bringing love into your life... So I changed it around a bit (:
Breathing in I feel gratitude; Breathing out I give thanks.
Breathing in I feel joyful; Breathing out I celebrate.
Breathing in I know compassion; Breathing I am compassion.
Breathing in I feel loved; Breathing out I offer love.
Breathing in I am still; Breathing out I am at peace.
Om.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

Its great! You can add anything to my posts, why would I mind? I very much like the spell :D
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

Great! (: That makes me happy. I'm definitely going to cast some of the spells you posted. Did you write them all?
Om.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

No, I got these from Scott Cunningham's Earth Power. Its full of simple, nature based spells. When I am done with it, and I have the extra cash handy, I'll send you both Earth Power and Earth, Air, Fire and Water. They are both great, simple spell books!
Wiccan Z

Post by Wiccan Z »

Ravencry wrote:No, I got these from Scott Cunningham's Earth Power. Its full of simple, nature based spells. When I am done with it, and I have the extra cash handy, I'll send you both Earth Power and Earth, Air, Fire and Water. They are both great, simple spell books!
ahah! i knew it looked so familiar! :p phew. lol i love him i have like 6 books he has written.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

I had the E-Books of The Magical Household, The Solitary Practictioner, Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Crystal, Gem, and Metal Magic, Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Wicca in the Kitchen, Living Wicca, and Spell Crafts: Creating Magical Objects. I have (on actual book) is Earth Power, Oils, Incense, and Brews, and Earth, Air, Fire and Water... The only book that I really, really like is Oils, Incense and Brews.

I basically already knew a lot of the stuff in the other books, so I don't really need them much.
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

Ravencry wrote:No, I got these from Scott Cunningham's Earth Power. Its full of simple, nature based spells. When I am done with it, and I have the extra cash handy, I'll send you both Earth Power and Earth, Air, Fire and Water. They are both great, simple spell books!
Aww, you're so sweet!
Om.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

I think you'll really like them. There are just times that I don't feel the need for stuff anymore, and I feel like I need to give them away. It's quite strange, really. But I guess that's part of my relationship with the Earth. It shares with me, and I share in turn :D
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

Ravencry wrote:I think you'll really like them. There are just times that I don't feel the need for stuff anymore, and I feel like I need to give them away. It's quite strange, really. But I guess that's part of my relationship with the Earth. It shares with me, and I share in turn :D
That's beautiful. My mom & I say the same thing about sharing with Earth and Earth gives in return. It's quite amazing! But, thank you so much! You are amazing!
Om.
BoyWitch123

Post by BoyWitch123 »

I added a few spells of yours into my book of shadows. I am proud to say that your spells are actually the first of many I shall put into my book and I thank you for putting up these spells. Blessed Be.
spook

Re: Easy peasy element spells

Post by spook »

regarding the crossing water one,my new location for my alter is resting right over top of a hatch that leads down to the storm drain for our street. lol I guess it's added protection then.
:).
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

Talk about it :D I would assume that all the negative in the area is washed away. And its a good way to release spells that need flowing water :D
spook

Post by spook »

it's ac tually one of the first times in a long time I have been in a "creepy cold cramped dark space" and not felt uncomfortable at all. even in the complete dark.no heebie-jeebies.

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”