i need some help with my spirit guide.

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
xohannahxo11d7

i need some help with my spirit guide.

Post by xohannahxo11d7 »

so i have never had any real contact or anything about my spirit guide, heres the thing though, my mom knows about my spirit guide, but only that it is her past life and her spirit guide, named chief, son...im trying to figure out maybe how i could at least find out his name or something my mom has two spirit guides now chief and her dead boyfriend, but she says her former life's son is one of multiple i have. im just kind of lost, if anyone could help that would be greatful. well also off topic kind of but my moms boyfriend died a month ago i can sense him and so can my sister but my moms numb to him, she hates it and crys all the time i feel horrible and if theres some way to make her be able to sense him or something that would be great too.
thanks for your time.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

I wouldn't give a lot about what your mother says. It could even be harmful to get expectations about your spirit guide which means you will never find it.
xohannahxo11d7

Post by xohannahxo11d7 »

alright that i can do haha. im just trying to make sense of all of this because i just recently started to see spirits so i wasnt sure if that meant that i was supposed to be able to see my own guide. but i appreciate the help thank you/
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Trust in what you see and feel more than what you hear from your mother :) It's your experience and your journey :)
xohannahxo11d7

Post by xohannahxo11d7 »

i will definitely do that thank you so much

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”