seeing 11

General questions and conversations about astrology.
esmeralda

seeing 11

Post by esmeralda »

As some of you already know i been having some problem with an ex and I'm at the point of trying to move with my life. But what i don't understand is every time i do think about him bad or good and i check the time it is always any hour but it's always the 11 min..

Last week i was thinking i was going crazy thinking about it so i checked the time and it was 9:11 which always seems to be the time when i start to think about him but it's mainly ??:11 Anyone else having this issue and does anyone know what it means if it does mean something.
Wiccan Z

Post by Wiccan Z »

Well i did a little bit of research and i found that the spiritual meaning of number eleven is quite diverse.
The number 11 is thought of as a "master" number in numerology because it is a double digit of the same number. When this occurs - the vibrational frequency of the prime number doubles in power. Meaning, the attributes of the Number One are doubled.
Therefore, the very basic and primary understanding of the Number One is that of new beginnings and purity. When we see this digit doubled as with the 11 - then these attributes double in strength.
In numerology the number 11 represents:

* Higher ideals
* Invention
* Refinement
* Congruency
* Balance
* Fulfillment
* Vision

The 11 carries a vibrational frequency of balance. It represents male and female equality. It contains both sun energy and moon energy simultaneously yet holding them both in perspective separate-ness. Perfect balance.

Consequently, constant reoccurred of number 11 in our lives often signal us to be aware of our balance:

* Balance emotion, thought and spirit
* Balance of masculine and feminine aspects
* Balance of work and play

Elevens are magical messages asking us if we are centered or off kilter.

well this is what i found
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

I have seen the number 11 also as a number of change, or change being needed. Not in numerology, but as I have worked with it in the past (the change spell I did on 11:11 am worked great!)
esmeralda

Post by esmeralda »

@Ravencry Can you PM me the spell please.

@Wiccan Z Thx for the info. I really thought i was going crazy.
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

I will bring my book of shadows with me to work tomorrow, I have them at home.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Numbers have no meaning.

This is, im afraid, all in your head.

What about the time before numbers? Lets not forget that numbers are a human invention, how can a human invention have spiritual meaning?

It makes no sense.

It sounds like you WANT it to be 11 so you subliminally block out the times when it isnt 11 and purposely remember when it is.

My advice is to make a log every time you see a clock, that will clear things up!
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Even if it's all in his head, there is a reason for it. The subconciouss is very accurat in time measuring. So when in your head the number 11 symbolizes something the subconcious could force you to look at the clock at this time to see this special number. It tries to get a message along.

This would at least be, if there is a real connection with both. But as shadowx said, I would keep a log to get real facts about if this happens significantly more or if it's just noticed more. If it's just noticed more I would guess it's just a fixation and means nothing.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Hmmm while the subconscious is no doubt powerful i doubt it's intelligence. I see intelligence as something higher where the subconscious is deep intelligence is not so i dont know that the subconscious could have the intelligence to use emotion to trigger someone to look at a clock for example. It could of course influence what is remembered though...
Wiccan Z

Post by Wiccan Z »

Traumwandlerin wrote:Even if it's all in his head, there is a reason for it. The subconciouss is very accurat in time measuring. So when in your head the number 11 symbolizes something the subconcious could force you to look at the clock at this time to see this special number. It tries to get a message along.

This would at least be, if there is a real connection with both. But as shadowx said, I would keep a log to get real facts about if this happens significantly more or if it's just noticed more. If it's just noticed more I would guess it's just a fixation and means nothing.
i agree
SapphireRoad

Re: seeing 11

Post by SapphireRoad »

I've interest in looking deeply into number 11 so I appreciate correspondences.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”