What Do You Believe?

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

Wiccan Z wrote:
reikihealer83 wrote:
Wiccan Z wrote:
reikihealer83 wrote:I follow the Druid path in my journey. I have always connected with the Druids and their knowledge and abilities. I am a natural seer and spell writer. I believe that we all have inherent abilities but not everyone wants to use their abilities.
what is druid technically?
It is very earth centered and the druids believed that all parts of the earth are used to walk your path. Druidry is just a branch of the wider picture of course. Most of the time they were priests and writers. They were also renowned seers and diviners. The druidry part of the forum covers a lot too but I hope this answers some questions :D
I see, but where does "herbology" fit in? because every time i think of a druid i think of a white robed man with along Grey beard making potions (all because of an online game called runescape ) or is that just mumbojumbo created by people today?
There is some truth to that statement but the herbal fits in due to using herbs in various forms for potions, divining etc. Some of the stuff you see is of course mumbo jumbo. I truely recommend the what is druidry section on the Druidry section. They tend to, throughout history be misrepresented and misunderstood as we all are. Most of the time they are seen as priests, elders, and great thinkers and knowledge bearers.
Wiccan Z

Post by Wiccan Z »

reikihealer83 wrote:
Wiccan Z wrote:
reikihealer83 wrote:
Wiccan Z wrote:
reikihealer83 wrote:I follow the Druid path in my journey. I have always connected with the Druids and their knowledge and abilities. I am a natural seer and spell writer. I believe that we all have inherent abilities but not everyone wants to use their abilities.
what is druid technically?
It is very earth centered and the druids believed that all parts of the earth are used to walk your path. Druidry is just a branch of the wider picture of course. Most of the time they were priests and writers. They were also renowned seers and diviners. The druidry part of the forum covers a lot too but I hope this answers some questions :D
I see, but where does "herbology" fit in? because every time i think of a druid i think of a white robed man with along Grey beard making potions (all because of an online game called runescape ) or is that just mumbojumbo created by people today?
There is some truth to that statement but the herbal fits in due to using herbs in various forms for potions, divining etc. Some of the stuff you see is of course mumbo jumbo. I truely recommend the what is druidry section on the Druidry section. They tend to, throughout history be misrepresented and misunderstood as we all are. Most of the time they are seen as priests, elders, and great thinkers and knowledge bearers.
i'll check that out tomorrow, for now goodnight. thank you!
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

You are most welcome....Goodnight!
BoyWitch123

Post by BoyWitch123 »

I am a Wiccan however I do not fully beilive in Neopagan beiliefs. I beilive in the Horned God and the Goddess of the Moon as well as the Elemental energies Wind, Fire, water, earth, and spirit. These are the things I beilive in and pray to and I am on my way to practicing the craft.
Aura_Moonmist

Re: What Do You Believe?

Post by Aura_Moonmist »

I'm a pantheist. I don't believe there is any actual deity, but I believe that everything and everyone has divine energies. So, in other words, "god" is in everything and everything deserves that respect. By "god" I do not mean an actual deity, but a feeling of the energy around you. I probably just confused the crap out of everyone. But I really can't articulate it. It's more of a feeling.

I also believe that everything is connected, and everything starts off a chain reaction. And with all of these ever changing chain reactions, nothing is stable. So in other words, I don't believe in fate.

I (try to. No one is capable of being perfect.) abide by the Wiccan Rede. I try not to hurt others for the most part. I only do white magick. I also don't believe that spellcasting requires anything besides your mind. Objects like candles, herbs, incense, etc. do nothing but help your focus. The most powerful tools in witchcraft (in my opinion) are the mind and voice.

As for people, I have a lot of philosophical moments and deep thinking. I've come to the conclusion that I am a misanthropist. I just don't like human nature, and feel like it will never be overcome. I never have, and never will completely trust anyone, but I allow myself to get close enough to make friends.

I respect the beliefs of others, and hope that mine are respected just the same. I've grown wary about coming out of the broom closet, since people have bashed my beliefs, called me a devil worshipper, and have just been plain out nasty to me over it. I don't do that. It's just cruel. I believe that people have the right to believe what they want without judgement or people trying to convert them. When my best friend told me he was Satanist, I hid being creeped out by it until I did research on it, and though I don't agree, I respect it and want to learn even more about it. If only the world would look at it in that way.

Wow, I rambled on for a while. XD Maybe got a little off subject, but 'scuse me! Hope this did more clarifying than confusing!

Return to “Teen Concerns”