Vampire Diaries

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
timemeansnothing

Vampire Diaries

Post by timemeansnothing »

Does anybody watch/read Vampire Diaries? It was a book series and now it's a TV series. The main plot is about a girl who falls in love with a vampire, but there's a lot of other plots going on besides that.There's a lot of supernatural things with vampires, witches, werewolves, etc. One of the main characters, Bonnie, is a witch. I'm pretty new to witchcraft, but it some of the stuff is based on real witchcraft. I've never read the book series, but I enjoy the TV show.
flowersofthelady

Re: Vampire Diaries

Post by flowersofthelady »

i have read all of the LJ Smith novels and i can say the series doesnt compare! the books are so much better! personally i didnt find it related much to "real" withcraft bt that might just be my personal opinion.
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

I am reading the 3rd book at the moment. and i have watched all the episodes so far.
Damon makes me sigh with that smile of his:D
what a handsome guy:D
Jadis

Post by Jadis »

Damon? I'll take that cuttie Matt any day. I don't know how Carolyn gave him up!
Witch13
Banned Member

Post by Witch13 »

naaaah. matt is like winnie the pooh, damon is the big bad wolf:D
slurp*
Chatters

Post by Chatters »

Witch13 wrote:naaaah. matt is like winnie the pooh, damon is the big bad wolf:D
slurp*
I'll take them both :P