Everything Under the Moon

Share and discuss pagan music, TV shows, movies, and websites. You may offer your occult/witchcraft-related services here.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I realize that some of you arrive directly at the forum, and you may not realize that there is a large website connected to the forum, so here is the link to my website, which existed long before this forum did:

The page that helps me the most is the EUTM Google Site Search. You can search the entire website, including the forum (add -forum to your search to exclude forum results.)

The Book of Shadows, Love Spells, and Spells pages offer hundreds of free spells and rituals.

Some of the categories of spells include: There are many other categories of spells that you can find from the Book of Shadows page.

In the Reading Room there are articles on everything from astral projection to beginner Wicca, healing, etc. There are also several articles on that page which are actually filled with helpful and simple spells and rituals. They are really interesting. They include: There are many other articles in addition to the ones listed above.

Various other pages and sections:
  • Dumb Emails - A favorite among visitors to the site.
  • Salem Witch Trials
  • Spirits and Ghosts - Readers send in their personal ghost stories for you to read.
  • Astral Projection
  • OBEs - information and easy instructions on getting out of your body.
  • About StarWitch Stone
  • Funny Stuff - (This is old stuff, but maybe you've never seen it.) The only ones that are religious are these:
  • 20 Ways to Never Get Invited Back to a Wiccan Circle
  • An Open Letter to Dr. Laura (making fun of the Bible. One of my favorites.)
  • Questions and Answers - This section has about 30-some pages of letters that were sent to me and the answers I gave to them. I tend to give practical answers (not what most witches are looking for, I guess, but there is a lot of advice on using the power of your thoughts to create your reality.)
  • Healing - Includes several articles on natural and alternative healing methods and also Reiki. There are also some Healing spells and rituals there.
  • Free Readings - Offers free compterized Tarot readings, Rune Readings, Yes/No Readings, Biorhythms, Bibliomancy, Stichomancy (what in the world?), Numerology, and I-Ching readings.
  • Moon Phases - If you need to know the moon phase, you can visit the Book of Shadows page and the moon phase is shown at the top of the page.
I apologize if I've bombarded you with too much information but hopefully you can find something that's helpful to you here.

Bright Blessings,
Starwitch
Traumwandlerin

Re: Everything Under the Moon

Post by Traumwandlerin »

I was one of those, who arrived via the forum ;) But of course, if I'm on /forum, I'll visit the mainpage at least once. Not everyone realizes that though.
VMx0

Post by VMx0 »

For years I had been googling and stumbling on EUTM and reading it, but for some reason, I never knew about the actual forum. It was recommended to me through another yahoo answers user just a week or so ago. I love it. There is a lot of really helpful information here.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Great! I'm glad you like it here. :)
ebenb84

Post by ebenb84 »

i actually found this site on accident a few weeks ago and i've got to say that i love it. it's one of my new favorites
Mockingjay

Post by Mockingjay »

I found this site while looking for information about the moral issue of love spells. After a while I found out about the forum and immediately joined because it sounded like an amazing opportunity and now-4 or so months later-i think its a brilliant forum. :)

Return to “Websites, Media and Services”