How often do your spells work?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.

What percent of the time do your spells work

Poll ended at Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:26 pm

100%
27%
90%
18%
80%
27%
70%
18%
60%
No votes
50%
No votes
40% or below
9%

Total votes: 11

desprate123

How often do your spells work?

Post by desprate123 »

just wondering
celticwave

Post by celticwave »

From my experiences, they tend to work most of the time, and when they dont it turns out to be for a fairly good reason! You'll find what you wanted wasn't what you REALLY wanted, or something like that.
*~Life may not be the party we'd hoped for, but while we're here we might aswell dance~*
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

I picked 90% cuz sometimes what I'm casting for I shouldnt be casting for at all and I know that so it doesnt work lol.
**Nothing is set in stone**
Orion

Post by Orion »

When you don't make it clear what your goal is before you start, it's easy to lose focus (my problem at times). And if you starting doubting... that kind of blunders it up. But if I can pin down what it is I'm trying to do and focus on that, it is fairly successful.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
Laveda

Post by Laveda »

I voted 100% purely beause I've only done about 4 or 5 spells solitary and was only a member of a coven for about 6 or 7 months.

I've always just been very clear in my intent. :)

Laveda

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”