Weird way of thinking

Discussion for and about Christian witches and pagans. How do you merge your two belief systems? Please be kind to Christian witches. I have come to believe that it is a very valid belief system.
unbreakablespirit

Weird way of thinking

Post by unbreakablespirit »

My way of thinking is that there is a god, but he needed help with the world so the angels are his messagers and the gods/goddesses help him with the elements and other stuff. The mythical creatures he put her to keep our curiousity to keep mystery, and witchcraft was another one of his creations. So why is it so sin to use? Its not, man write the bible not god. I believe I WILL NOT burn. It was wrote that its sin because not everybody can manage it and people found ways to contact the devil, but that was just the bad witchcraft and they just couldnt see past it. It became sinaster around the Salem witch trails vecause people who could no acess these gifts thought that because it is so uncommon it must be treated like a disease,killed. So they blamed us witches on crops dieing as well as the illness of children and other misfortunes. This is what I believe, it may not be correct but its a theory just like any other releigon.
shadowx
Banned Member

Re: Weird way of thinking

Post by shadowx »

Please get a spell checker.

The salem witch trials pretty much didnt happen as far as i know, it has been exaggerated.

By merely saying that you think god needed help with creation is blasphemy which is a sin so you are going to hell. Best get some protective clothing.

Secondly, to recognise any other power except that of the holy trinity is sinful as far as i understand it.

Two reasons why you are going to hell, according to your beliefs that is...

Not that hell exists, so you are perfectly safe, but then if you believe in hell that is where you are going.
unbreakablespirit

Well, accutly I have always had my doubts with god and have always been intrested with the gods/goddesses I just say that because my familys christian and they want me to be to.

Sorry about the spelling, some reason we don't have spell check on my computer, besides it was late. I will try to watch my spelling.
mamma bear

Post by mamma bear »

Well I for one do not think that this is a weird way of thinking at all. I myself have been moving toward a very similar way of thinking. Being Catholic I don't think its really a big step to think in the terms of the one god with all the other god as helpers ...after all there is already the hiarchy of the trinity and Mary and then you add in the arch angels and angels. Anyways this is what I'm been slowly wrapping my head around and thinking through.
Mamma Bear
Make no mistakes...I will protect my young!
unbreakablespirit

Thank you mamma bear, religon in general though is hard to grasp alltogether though also, or at least for me it is.

Return to “Christian Witchcraft”