2012 the world will end? Highly unlikely

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
raynelae

Re: 2012 the world will end? Highly unlikely

Post by raynelae »

No problem, always glad to help. It will give you an understanding of the topic.
Blessed be
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
lovetheplanets

Post by lovetheplanets »

Hmm... I'm not really sure what to think of 2012. If some apocalypse comes, I already know what I'm going to do. Lie down belly up and surrender. I have no problem facing death. Of course, if some huge thing happens and I survive I will be scared and most likely take my life. There has been some mysterious and tricky things that have happened in the past and some pretty convincing theories, though also theories about how it is NOT going to happen. I have no idea what to think on the subject. So, I'm just going to live my life out as I normally would and when the time comes for death to take me, so be it. If not, then that's alright too.

Blessings!
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

I don't believe in the end of the world. As a a very young child, being raised a Christian, I was constantly in fear of the end of the world. Every time a natural disaster hit, I was afraid the end was coming, for the Christian preacher said it was only the beginning of the things "god" could do. Therefore, I was basically scared to death as a kid, so I "repented of my sins" out of fear that I would die and burn in hell. So the end of the world brings back rotten Christian memories of a few years of my childhood.
Blessed be
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”