so depressed...

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
MoonlitShadow

Post by MoonlitShadow »

wow... i dont know... cuz im still very sure that me and alicia will get back together, and i really like her. i had a feeling that you liked me, heh, but this is a complicated situation. *sigh* i guess i could see me and you going out, and yes, we do have alot in common, but... i really like alicia and at the moment i am determined to convince her that im different from the others shes dated before... so, i dont really know...
FatalMind

Post by FatalMind »

Mmk then.. Nvm...
MoonlitShadow

Post by MoonlitShadow »

dont get all depressed or anything. simply a strange time to ask me
FatalMind

Post by FatalMind »

How is it a strange time..?
MoonlitShadow

Post by MoonlitShadow »

because of my situation with alicia mainly. i dont want to let her go, like i mentioned.
FatalMind

Post by FatalMind »

Understandable...

Oh well.. I tried.
[Epothes]

Post by [Epothes] »

I went out with a girl for 6 hours. At the end of those six hours she dumped me when she saw my pentagram. She called me an evil devil worshiper and said she wanted me to burn in hell. :cry: I got over it. We'd only known each other for a couple of weeks and what basically happened during those couple of weeks was cry on my shoulder talking about how depressed she was. I don't think she was too depressed after that. I think she's a little more hateful. But everything in life is a learning experience. They say that the next one is always better. Not to say you should break up with who you're with or anything like that. Just saying that there will always be another person out there waiting for someone like you. So look at every point-of-view possible allowing you to make the best choices increasing the happiness in your life. Look at things possively and not negatively. Things may look terrible to you but to others it might not. Thats why we try to view those points-of-view. :wink:
~Epothes~
FatalMind

Post by FatalMind »

Wow Epothes, thats a great way to think of things.. And it's really very true..

I've thought that way for a while, but couldnt exactly put it into words, but you did perfectly. :)
[Epothes]

Post by [Epothes] »

Thanks, I do my best as a partially published author. :lol: I only wish people would listen to me once in a while. People tend to "ignore the little teenager that says big words." :wink:
~Epothes~

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”