Can a Spirit Guide have a few seperate bodies?

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
wolfscream95

Can a Spirit Guide have a few seperate bodies?

Post by wolfscream95 »

Ever since I was little, there have been two presences that I have always been able to feel. As a child, I would see them more clearly, but obviously no one believed me when I asked them about the person by the door.
When I was twelve, I believe it has something to do with coming of maturity, I met a third presence in a physical form. From the corner of my eye one night I imagined I could see a humanoid cat-child, and so as not to scare myself, began to talk to it as I finished what I was doing. I told it not to be afraid, asked it its name, and so on. When I finally finished, I turned back towards the door and leapt out of my skin. I thought for a second that I had actually seen the cat child, but it was just an orange tabby sitting looking at me. It caught my eye and fled into the darkness.
At the time, I would have called this my guardian, but now I would be more inclined to call it my Totem Animal of that particular time.

Now, and this is the part that really makes me curious: can a spirit guardian have two seperate bodies?
Throughout my entire life, I have always had the sensation of something standing by my door or at the foot of my bed as I go to sleep. Sometimes I even see a shadowy form. Yet, unlike many stories I have heard, this shadow does not radiate fear or bad vibrations. I feel calm when it is there. I once wondered if it was a loved one passed away - but nobody I know and love has died.
A few months ago I preformed a ritual to send a dream to a friend of mine a few thousand miles away, and as I was meditating, it just felt right to invite my spirit guide completely into my life. So following my instincts i did just that. That night, I felt physical hands on my head as I drifted to sleep, and the form by my door was prjecting an image directly into my head. In my inner eye I could see a youth, tall and slender, with full lips and skin as black as ebony. He held a thin spear in one hand and a string of beads in the other, and I think he was wearing a red kilt/loincloth. This, I instantly knew, was the same presence that had guarded me for years.
Yet... Now there was a second one, two. I first noticed it one night when I was washing the dishes. I was home alone and did not have many lights on; I detest electrical lighting. I could feel something behind me, and maybe just a little less clearly, as I turned to look at where I believed it was, an image was projected into my mind. This time it was a girl, maybe around ten years old, and the polar opposite of the other. She had pale skin and long, loose curls. I remember how penetrating those eyes were when they finally formed in my mind. I'm still not sure what colour they were - blue, white or pink - but the intensity scared me. Her presence radiated things that no little girl could have known. Everything I picked up from her vibrations were the exact opposite of the other.
That was the only night I ever sensed her alone. Since then, I have often fallen asleep with my young african watching over me, but although she is sometimes by his side she is never alone. I have an image of them actually holding hands, although that could just be one of my own fancies.

So, I was just curious as to what you guys thought... Are they one and the same? I have no doubt that he is my guardian, but if that is the case, then what is she?
shadowx
Banned Member

Re: Can a Spirit Guide have a few seperate bodies?

Post by shadowx »

The spirit realm is fluid, it is a world not unlike ours in my opinion, it is normal, but it is different, and that difference is what makes it so fluid. A spirit has no shape, body or form. You could never draw a spirit, it has no lines or shapes or shadows or lights. It just IS. So that young african you see, or imagine, is not real as such. That isnt what he looks like. So that means one of two things... If we assume he is real (and ill be honest, a young african or american indian hunter is a VERY cliched spirit guide) then he either WAS an african hunter, or he sends you that image, takes on that shape to make you feel more comfortable.

Along that line that a spirit can take on the form of anything they want then yes, a spirit can have as many shapes or forms as it wants, just as a liquid can fill any shaped container and remain unaffected.
wolfscream95

Post by wolfscream95 »

It makes sense that he might choose that image, if that is the case, as I have always felt a deep connection and passion for Africa and its people. It still confuses me as to the apparation of the girl, though, if she really is a girl. If they are one spirit then why split both negative and positive energies into two entirely seperate "bodies"?
Thanks for your help, Shadow. (:
-Gizzy.x
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Perhaps the girl isnt real. We are all prone to allowing ourselves to see what we want to see, rather than what is real and the mind is easy to trick! Either way it is unlikely they are the same if they feel different.
wolfscream95

Post by wolfscream95 »

That is true. I have always envisioned "the face of evil" as a pretty little girl, after all... xD
Either way, the negative energies emanating from her are no doubt different from the other. "She" often invokes actual physical fear in me if I feel her nearby. I still don't quite understand why, other than that first night, I have only ever sensed her when he is also there. The phrase "light cannot exist without darkness" comes to mind, but still... That wouldn't explain why he is sometimes alone, either.
I have a feeling that I'm delving too deep into concrete theories for things that cannot be easily explained with human words!
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

It's very unlikely that your spirit guide has an actual physical body.

But it's totally possible that he changes forms to give you the input you need at the moment. My guide changed his forms many, many times over several years until he found a form that fitted both of us and we can work with. For them it's maybe just a picture, it's not who they are, but for us, it's what we work with, we trust the appearence more than the spirit. We need a picture we can relate to. Sometimes it's changing. The spirit won't change, but only how he presents himself in order to be accepted.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Just to clarify in case anyone reads it wrongly, i didnt mean a physical body but a spiritual form, Traumwandlerin is right in saying that no spirit (aside from those "living" can have a physical form here)
wolfscream95

Post by wolfscream95 »

I know that them actually having a physical body is next to impossible, but I tend to work best with images in my head and the form - especially his - seemed so clear that it just became concrete in my head. I often used to dream of a girl with beasts eyes that gave me the same kind of feelings as he does, so maybe he has indeed changed and it is only now that I have noticed him completely. The girl still vexes me, and she is the only thing that I am worried about at the moment. Everything about her (and I call it a her because it feels wrong not to...) is just... bad. I know that concentrating negative energies will just draw more in, so I'm trying my best not to dwell on it. I just hope that someone might know what she could be, if she is not a part of my guide.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Feelings are generally a good tool to distinguish different spirits. When my guide changed form, I always knew it was the same. Even when I had contact to several different spirits I always felt and knew which forms related to which feelings. So if you feel those two spirits as different ones, of course they are. But they can relate on some higher level, maybe came together due to the same topic.

It sounds unlikely that your guide will leave a negative feeling in you. The closest to a negative feeling is awe, insecurity (a bit) and the like. Of course even a negative spirite (who is not your guide) can teach you some valueable lessons. Mostly about your own dark sides and hidden feelings. But normally you would need a spirit guide to approach those.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

what she is is an ordinary spirit who puts on that mask to scare you.

There is no such thing as the devil or demons etc... but negative people become negative spirits and feed off of your fear, the easiest way to do that is play up to your biggest fears, in your case that is of an evil girl who embodies everything evil (Ie the devil) she is nothing. Nothing.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

I'd like to disgree. I don't care what she is, but she is certainly not "nothing". She is there for a reason. This reason might not be "we send her so you can learn a valuable lesson" but she only has influence if there is something to learn. Negative spirits sense who is receptive to them, they come cause they resonate with something inside of you. They are not send, but they are there for a reason and this reason tells you something about yourself. If she sucks up your energy, that's telling you, you are easily get your energy sucked. Only in a few more comple words ;)
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

True enough but she is still nothing, IE not a demon or powerful spirit, devil etc... she is just the trash that cant get any further in her existence. Like you said, it doesnt mean you cant use the experience as a lesson.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

She might be very powerful for someone who has a specific vulnerability. Like a browser might be almost perfect but a very specified virus can still break through. The virus was not send so you will develope the perfect browser, but the virus will develope since there is a flaw and you will suffer since there is this flaw. And it will tell you an important message about yourself: You've got this flaw. And in this circumstances it can really deal a lot of damage.
wolfscream95

Post by wolfscream95 »

No, she is certainly not nothing. I loved your analogy just there, by the way! (:
Should I ask my guardian and my totem for protection and attempt to contact her? I'm mildly worried that if I do so, mind, she might see it as an invitation and decide not to leave. She hasn't been very active recently, I have begun to notice, but there is still the odd night I can feel her...
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Learn basic psychic shielding, that should take care of her ;)

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”