Spells for teenagers! Yay!

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
potternikola

Spells for teenagers! Yay!

Post by potternikola »

Hi everybody! I've put up this topic, so we can discuss websites and/or spells for teenagers- spells that are easy (I mean, they don't have to be easy and spells that affect everyday life of a teenager... Spells for school, love, revenge and everything else!
Please post a website or a spell, since I'm really into this and I don't have much spells:)
willow_witch

Post by willow_witch »

you say your realli into this but what is this this you talk of????
is it witchcraft, is it wicca, is it the ablity to feel special or better hten anyother because you think you can curse them is they piss ya off, or heal them coz you like them?
i dunt get your posts? ive read afew of them and to me it sounds like your a 'weekend' witch, maybe im reading them wrong?
~willow~

*blessed be*
~Merry meet, Merry part, til we Merry meet again~
Solus

Re: Spells for teenagers! Yay!

Post by Solus »

potternikola wrote:Hi everybody! I've put up this topic, so we can discuss websites and/or spells for teenagers- spells that are easy (I mean, they don't have to be easy and spells that affect everyday life of a teenager... Spells for school, love, revenge and everything else!
Please post a website or a spell, since I'm really into this and I don't have much spells:)
Spells for school, love revenge and everything else? Ok Kid. and I'm sorry to call you kid but if this is the approach you take to witchcraft it's true. You don't seem to understand magic. Magic is something that you don't muck around with. If you seek revenge with magic, you will be revenged through magic three times. if you seek to make someone love you through magic chances are all you will recieve is lust. School, I know it's tough I myself am a failling student and I do admit I once looked for motivational spells that'd get me going and stuff but honestly you can't do that.

I aint saying you should go give up your belief but magic is something you might want to take second thoughts about.
~Solus~

Solus is Alone in Latin
Solus is Light and Knowledge in Gaelic

Return to “Teen Concerns”