newbie here. ways to find spirit giude

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
gayteenwiccan

newbie here. ways to find spirit giude

Post by gayteenwiccan »

hi im a newie and i need help meditating and contacting my spirit giude please help.
Ravencry

Re: newbie here. ways to find spirit giude

Post by Ravencry »

gayteenwiccan

Post by gayteenwiccan »

thank yous o much ill practice it tonight thank you.
little_spirits

Post by little_spirits »

I would want some info on this as well please! :D
ikaba

Post by ikaba »

I thought beside from the link Ravencry shared, which is a good guide and all, I thought I'd share from my personal experience.

When I tried getting in touch with my spirit guide I thought it would be like this big experience with lights and sparkles but as you're just starting out with this I don't think it's quite like it. Usually it is the most natural experience which builds up in time the deeper and more conscious you let the connection to become. In the beginning you might get surprised that it's usually that little voice of reason already inside of you which turns out the be a guide or even an angel who's been looking over you. So talk with it. It may feel a bit like talking with yourself at times but soon you'll realize how she/he/it has a more defined 'personality' and can answer questions. First important question would probably be asking for a name. So you know what name to call out for in a time of need.

Hope it helps.

-ikaba
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

Ikaba is quite right. I speak to my spirit guide the same way, and it always is right. It's quite nice to have when in doubt or lack of direction.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”