Tattoos

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.

Any Tattoos?

Yes
54%
No
41%
Maybe
5%

Total votes: 101

Spionen

Post by Spionen »

I have my earlobes and nose pierced (ring, not stud, in the nose).

I also have one tattoo, a silhouette of a girl holding a kite which is the moon and stars. The kite string winds around my arm.

Here's a fuzzy picture of the tattoo.

-Si
[WitchMomma]

Post by [WitchMomma] »

Spionen wrote:I have my earlobes and nose pierced (ring, not stud, in the nose).

I also have one tattoo, a silhouette of a girl holding a kite which is the moon and stars. The kite string winds around my arm.

Here's a fuzzy picture of the tattoo.

-Si
Very nice Tattoo! I am looking to get the triple goddess symbol next. I can't stop!
AkanaAnash

Post by AkanaAnash »

They're addictive, no doubt.

I'd add to my own, but not quite skilled enough to do what I have planned;

(donno if I listed) but I've got ink on all limbs, back piece and several on the chest, eventually I plan to use a vine design to connect them all and then my head...mmmmm pretty pretty ink on skin.
"The Prince Of Darkness is a gentleman"
W. Shakespeare
mothernature

Post by mothernature »

i have 5 tats,my noise is pierced and 8 piercings in my ears.
oracle's child

Post by oracle's child »

i have 6 tattoos. a ladybug on my right shoulder, three butterflies behind that shoulder, a butterfly under my left breast and a wreath of sweet williams around my left upper arm. i would like more but they're not cheap.
Heka
Banned Member
Location: On top of some magic rock in the middle of the desert yelling at the sky in joy...

Post by Heka »

i dont have any.. yet. i have 3 planned, an 'om mane padme hum" (i think thats how its spelt) on my arm, a runic compas on my left ankle and a 'heka' heiroglyphic to go on my hip. so excited...one day

also have just regular ears peirced once and my belly button.. but i plan on alot more. more ears and nose for certain

blessings

heka
Blessed Be and Merry Part

Heka

~~~~~~~

Water, my blood...
Earth, my body...
Air, my breath...
Fire, my spirit...

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”