Tattoos

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.

Any Tattoos?

Yes
54%
No
41%
Maybe
5%

Total votes: 101

ecb

Post by ecb »

My Father HATED tatoos on women
and had VERY definite views about what was an acceptable Tatoo
and as to Names his Opinion was "Any an=me you have permanently put on your body better be someone you love from the day you are born till the day you die"
so after he died, I had one made of my Kids names
upper Right arm (bicept/tricept area)
I plan to have more, but not now
I M broke, and have not made any Definite Descisions

ecb
Doe

Post by Doe »

My ears are pierced,2 in each
No tattoos yet,want one but too chicken! I'm the only one in my
family(husband,kids) that doesnt have one and they pick on me
all the time,lol,,,,,,,,,,,someday,,,,,,,,,,

Doe
[Ebony Rose]

Post by [Ebony Rose] »

6 piercings in left ear
3 in right ear
had tongue, had eyebrow, both have been lost :cry:

10 tats, definitely want MORE but can't afford them now :cry:

My late husband was tatoo artist and I used to pierce people's body parts
N.R. Naiacinaed

Post by N.R. Naiacinaed »

I have one piercing in each ear and no tattoos. I want a couple, though. But, like Doe, I am too chicken.

Speaking of Tattoos....My sister and mother gave themselves tattoos

~*Ashley*~
[Star In Love]

Post by [Star In Love] »

I have five of them, one around my ankel, with roses. I have a five pointed star on my hip where people say I was kissed by the goddess. (but that's another story) I carry Inanna's 8 pointed Star on my shoulder and the inner third eye. I have a heart to represent my Heart Link to the spirit world on my heart. And I have an angel on my shoulder watching over me.

OH. and a Indian Tat on the back of my neck with feathers and a bear paw print.

The one on the neck was the most painful, but carries much meaning for me. And that's all folks... Love and Light Star*
hawthornefaery

Post by hawthornefaery »

I love tattoos :D I have 7. My childrens astrological symbols on my wrists. Sister, Mother and myself symbols on the back of neck. Full moon and cresents lower neck, celtic tree of life around my arm and two celtic designs on my back. My sister is a tattoo artist so lucky me!!!
Addalaide

Post by Addalaide »

I use to want a tattoo, but them i relized i have a horble time healing. So i whould end up with an ugly scar, I have 5 percings all in my ears. I had 4 done at clairs and i did the 5th one myself. MoonStone if you think the secent hole herts try a third hole in the cartlage yourself..took me like an hour. i use to have a belly ring but....like i said i scar weird and it took a year to heal after i took it out and now i have a huge ugly scare. I still want more percings but i am afraid if i get one on my face i will have an ugly scar! I also use to have my ears gaged...not very large small enught thay grew back when i relized i should live my own life and not fake it.....

~Addalaide
Merry Part
~Addalaide
Ravenari

Post by Ravenari »

A lot of people get rejections / infections and bad scarring from bellybutton piercings, I know more people who have had an unsuccessful piercing than a successful one in those regions!

Anyway, I've had my ears pierced multiple times, but due to late-developing allergic eczema, all of them bar one closed up. So now I only wear one earring on one side, that's just the way I do things, and I'm used to it now.

I have no tattoos, and at this stage would probably only get sigils of the deities I am pledged to, like Vavale and Lesavny. But I am unsure, I am a changing and changeable person, and at this stage I'm not sure if it is wise for me to start changing my body.

As it is, I already have over 2 metres of surgical scars, and a few from ritual scarification also.
Addalaide

Post by Addalaide »

I also had to remove the 5th hole in my ear it started to swell up and things so i took it out for a while and them one day it look well and i put it back in and it has been in ever sence, My mom sells thes wonderfull fun earing though there just a chain lont enught to go threw a fue ear holes i have one long enught to go threw 2 holes and i just where a stud in my 5th.
Merry Part
~Addalaide
Paperdoll

Post by Paperdoll »

Only two holes in my right ear and one in the left. I had two in the left but, while sleeping, the damned earring got inside the hole, literally, and I had to go to a nurse to remove it because as soon as I started pulling it out, blood decided to come along *sigh*

I used to want a couple of tatoos and piercings but I guess I've grown out of it. Tatoos are a wonderful thing but I change my mind too easily and I'd get tired of them and, besides not having the money to make them or remove them, I don't want to be a 70 something year old woman with a frisky succubus/fairy/drow/any female fantasy being tatooed on her saggy skin. So I guess I'll just stay as I am.
Addalaide

Post by Addalaide »

In a fue mounths i will be 19 and i have been thinking very hard about a noise ring but like i said i scare so strange if i new it whouldnt leave a hige scare then i whould go right for it.

When i showed a woman my belly ring she said aw how cute! a fue minets later she chased me down (creppy ) and said just never get a tattoo! I looked at her confused and she said my sister got one when she was your age ( i was like 16? ) and she said anot now her cute little dofin looks like a big wale! so ...if you get a tatoo make sure it will still look cute if it streaches out a little...

~Addalaide
Merry Part
~Addalaide
Paperdoll

Post by Paperdoll »

That's another thing, women have to be aware that, if they intend to get preagnant, a tatoo in the belly will eventually stretch and you'll be unable to breast feed if you get a nipple ring. And then, like many people mentioned before, there's the scars, the infections, etc.

I've heard of a girl that her brow pierced and the piercing started to get inside of the hole and if she didn't get surgery as soon as she did, the piercing could've affected her sight.

That really put me off of doing a piercing in that spot XD
Addalaide

Post by Addalaide »

Also tounge rings if there done wrong then you can bleed to death i belive, there is a main artery that cose threw the toung and if its hit it will bleed a lot and if not taken to the hospital asap i have *herd* that you can bleed to death from it. Really i donno if thats true or not but it makes sence i guess.

~Addalaide
Merry Part
~Addalaide
VenusRainn

Post by VenusRainn »

I have 5 earrings in each ear placed in different places. I've got my nose, belly button and tongue pierced. There is something interesting to me about body piercing. I also love the rish you get after getting something pierced (as sick and sinister as that sounds--I guess if you aren't pieced, other than ears, you wouldn't understand). I'd love to get a tattoo one day (preferribly after I get married), but I don't know what I would want that would be there for life. I'd love to design my own tattoo. :P
Addalaide

Post by Addalaide »

Me and my cousin talked about it a fue weeks ago and we came up with the place where a tattoo wont streach out. The wrist the underside of it...you know where it herts like heck when you get anything cone to it...but i dont think the button of people wrist strech out the top part get get a little ticker but the buttom seams to stay the same. But i donno also anckles i guess, unless your leggs swell.

~Addalaide
Merry Part
~Addalaide

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”