Tattoos

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.

Any Tattoos?

Yes
54%
No
41%
Maybe
5%

Total votes: 101

Eretik

Post by Eretik »

I have a ring in my right nostril and my left ear pierced twice. I have a wraparound calf tattoo, full lower leg to the knee. I also have one on my right upper arm and a piece across my upper back and shoulders.
Jeanne84

Post by Jeanne84 »

I have two, where and what they are represent some important things to me. They're both about the size of a 4"x6" post card. I have one on my left leg, just above my ankle, and another on the middle of my upper back. The one on my leg is of two cherry blossoms with a bumble bee sitting on one. The one on my back is a raven. It's kind of like my avatar, only not nearly as tribal.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

I just finished drawing my new tattoo. I'm going to get it priced then it will be my birthday present to myself in a couple months.

It's a pentacle, colored and shaded for the elements, with a vine of morning glories at the bottom (woven slightly through the tips of the pentacle) and a large dragonfly on top as if it was either lightly perched or trying to carry it.

Normally I don't like colored tattoos, but I really like what I came up with on this one so I'll let it go. I'll post a pic when it's done!
[Enlightenment]

Post by [Enlightenment] »

I have 2 tattoos, the first one I had done at 14, it's a little wasp that's on the left hand side of my lower stomach, and the second is a tribal pattern on my lower back. I would not have anymore.

I have my ears pierced three times in each ear which I did myself at school :? (not advisable kids) :!: It hurt!!! I have my tongue done, also had done at the age of 14. I used to have my belly button pierced until I took it out, forgot to put it back in and it healed up, I'm gonna have it done again though. I also used to have my labret pierced when I was going through my rebel stage but I took it out, would not have that done again. Also pierced my own nose at school but again took it out as I got older.
~Blessings One and All~

***Knowledge really is Power***
Nikita

Post by Nikita »

I love tattoo's there so addictive too. I have 5 tattoos and 4 peircings.
One tattoo on my wrist one on my anckle. one on my neck and two on my foot :)
Blazewind

Post by Blazewind »

I have both my earlobes pierced twice, and that's it for now. I am thinking about getting my nose done soon, and I really want a tattoo when I come up with a really good design.
Blazewind

The only truely stupid question is the one that no one had the nerve to ask.
[aphrodite]

Post by [aphrodite] »

As I put on a post on page 2 I have 5 tattoo's. The chinese writing on my hip was a name but I have had it covered with a fantastic medievil dragon climbing between 2 rocks (mountains). I love it.

Blessed be
Aphrodite
XXX
[Melissa]

Post by [Melissa] »

I currently have 3 tattoo's. They comprise of a butterfly on my left boob :D a 7in black and white Gothic rose my my right shoulder/back. and finally a simple star on my right forearm.

I have both my ears pierced twice and I once had my eyebrow pierced until it ripped out :?

The funniest thing is none of my tattoos or piercing hurt at all. They were uncomfortable but thats it.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

how does a gothic rose differ from a regular rose?
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Well, I have the standard "two ear piercings" but that's it. I actually voted "no" on this poll because I don't think those ear piercings "count"! :-)

My only interesting piece of data worth listing is that one grew shut, and I re-pierced it with a needle, some ice and an apple. The irony is that they hurt more when I was "gunned" the first time. The second time around the piercing did bleed a bit, but it healed well, especially since I still had my original gold studs and just put them back in.

A friend of mine back then was a piercer, She said that it was likely that my original ear piercing on that side was crooked, because I'd always had problems putting in earrings and then the earing would fall out later.

She also told me that gun piercings are *evil*: more likely to be crooked, more likely to get infected, etc. The only redeeming quality of the place I went was that they used the right kind of (real!) gold stud with the locking back and a thick post.

And I think she was the real deal when it comes to piercers: she tended to make house calls after two weeks, and then after six weeks with all her patients. While she did work at a tattoo parlor, she ONLY did piercings, though her other job had to do with making sure everything was sanitary,and talked to people about the care and feeding of their respective body art. She had a nursing background. :-)

Oh, and I have two theories about the Gothic Rose. (I have a minor in Art History, after all! ;-) )

1. It's a black and skin angular design in a rose shape, rather like one of those line drawings made with a quill. It would be angular and yet kind of celtic-knot like.

2. A rendition of a rose of the sort one would find on the cover of Vampire : The Masquerade back in the "World of Darkness" days.

...my two cents.

Juniper
brokenxdreams

Post by brokenxdreams »

Erm..I know this is off topic, but I noticed that this was first started in 2005!!
Haha..just thought I'd share that.
kai

Post by kai »

Nope, no tattoos, no piercings and i like it :) .
[Kai]
Pixie Tales

Post by Pixie Tales »

Yup.. Both

3 tatts.. one on each leg over my ankle, 1 on left side bikini line

Pierces..

ears each twice
eyebrow
tongue
navel
Colubra

Post by Colubra »

I am going over this winter break with a friend to get tattoos. I don't have any yet and no piercings.

I am going to get a dragon with some Hebrew lettering, but not sure where. Either my inner ankle, my shoulder blade, or my high upper arm.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

lol I'm such an ink-addict! I went and got the tat that I spoke about earlier in this thread about 2 months ago. I haven't even finished it yet (it needs to be touched up - next month - which is why there aren't any pics yet!) and I'm already itching for the next one! *sigh* Have to be careful not to go overboard TOO fast....

Reminds me... my new boyfriend is such a geek! (He's have to be or I wouldn't date him! lol) He has two tats that he got about 5 years ago, one on each upper arm. They're about 5" each way and PERFECTLY shaded and colored...

The symbol for Autobots on his right, and the Decepticons on his left!

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”