STRANGE dream maybe my SPIRIT GUIDE?

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Zak*walker

STRANGE dream maybe my SPIRIT GUIDE?

Post by Zak*walker »

Hey guys ive not posted anything for awhile but have been watching, Last night i had the strangest dream ever well aleast for awhile anyway. So this is how my dream went i arrived at a church for a funeral for my father (who died 2 years ago in real life) and whilest i was sitting down i kept seeing this strange shadow moving around, A psychic was there and said to me do you sense the spirit and i told here that i did, and this is what the spirit look like after it had showed it's self to me, : he was a man about 25-30ish he seems to be of affrican desent and had golden eyebrows and a blue/green eyeshadow on and he put his hand to my head and kept chanting these foreign words to me and i felt strange inside as he did this, after he had finished he shouted what seemed to be { Ba-boy-ba-ya-sa} and said look carefully then dissapred, i soon woke after this, if ANYONE could HELP me understand this with me then id appreciate it very much thanks guys zak x

BLESSED BE

P.S i was thinking maybe this was my spirit guide because ive not managed to meet mine yet,
also if you think this is in the wrong place feel free to move plz thank you
shadowx
Banned Member

Re: STRANGE dream maybe my SPIRIT GUIDE?

Post by shadowx »

Sounds a bit cliche to me, an athletic black african or indian american man with tribal customs and clothing/jewellery etc...

Im not saying it ISNT a guide, but i HIGHLY doubt your guide is an african tribesman.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Well, clichee is there for a reason ;) Spirit guides tend to take the form in which they are recognized. If one can recognize them better in the form of a tribesman, cause that's clichee, they will take this form ;)
Zak*walker

Post by Zak*walker »

Why would it be cliche am not Affrican or anything it may not be my spirit guide but thats what am trying to figure out , but i just found it ver strange thats all really, but if anyone else has any ideas i'd love to hear them thanks

BLESSED BE
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

i agree Traumwandlerin, entirely possible since a spirit would have no form and a dream is just a dream. A spirit cant enter a dream merely suggest ideas in a dream.

It is cliche because everybody sees their spirit guide as either a wolf an african tribesman (usually male and a hunter) or, usually for the americans, an american indian cherokee type character.
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

I see my spirit guide as a wolf and I was kind of disappointed that I've got such a clicheeform, but obviously that's what works with me. At least it's not black or has a special looking eye or scar ;)

But Zak, noone can tell you if this is your spirit guide, you actually have to find out for yourself.
Alina_Rose

Post by Alina_Rose »

He could be a guardian????? Or just a spirit who wants to help?????
Blessed Be

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”