Will Someone Teach Me About Divination?

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
SingingCanyon

Will Someone Teach Me About Divination?

Post by SingingCanyon »

Hello there! I'm mostly new to this and am wondering if someone would be so kind as to show me a bit about Divination. I think it is a really interesting subject from what I know and think I might like to try it. I'm not sure what types there are or how they work. So yeah...
Thank you all!
SingingCanyon.
I am the voice of the past that will always be,
Filled with my sorrows and blood in my fields.
I am the voice of the future,
Bring me your peace,
Bring me your peace and my wounds,
They will heal.
-Celtic Woman

Blessed Be,
Singing☾anyon
Traumwandlerin

Re: Searching for A Divination Teacher :)

Post by Traumwandlerin »

I'm not teaching divination and I would guess no one in this forum is. But there are surely some experienced people who will answer questions. So why not tell more about what you want to do, for example which style, like Tarot, Runes, Pendulums and other stuff. Than maybe write about what you want to see through divination, your future, the future of others, this love, health and job stuff, emotions, past lifes, etc. Write something about your background and why you want to learn this. How experienced you are in this area or in other areas.
roseonfire

Re: Will Someone Teach Me About Divination?

Post by roseonfire »

I'm precognitive, this is a gift that cannot be taught, it is quite a rare gift and is just that, a gift. However, there are some ways to channel the ability to foretell the future (everyone can, some can just do it naturally, although to find answers to specific questions some form of a medium is of great use even to people like me). I could teach you a little about Tarot if you like. Just pm me.
The Goddess is like the moon itself, guiding us in our darkest moments.

Return to “General Divination”