Is this even an element???

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
Starwolf176

Is this even an element???

Post by Starwolf176 »

I have always felt more drawn to shadows than any other element its slightly confusing to me... Can anyone help me out? :?
Lost_Demise
Banned Member

Re: Is this even an element???

Post by Lost_Demise »

Shadow is an element~ it has good and bad traits like every other one.
Starwolf176

Post by Starwolf176 »

Hello again and it is? i have always been drawn to the shadows i feel safer around them...
Lost_Demise
Banned Member

Post by Lost_Demise »

Yes, shadow isn't all dark, nor is it all light. It is not blinding in either way each of those can be but at the same time it shows everything, not just the things a person can handle. In that sense you could say a shadow can show a persons full true character, or show you things about others you might or might not have wanted to know.
Starwolf176

Post by Starwolf176 »

Wow cool but would my animal affect my element?
Lost_Demise
Banned Member

Post by Lost_Demise »

I don't think so, but I could be wrong.
Starwolf176

Post by Starwolf176 »

Because I'm strongly drawn to wolves and for some odd reason butterflies haha and i beleive would would be earth and butterfly would be air i think ...
spook

Post by spook »

I'm not sure I would call shadow an element as in like the usual four but defiantly an aspect not to be ignored for sure.
butterfly could be the whispering lightness of the shadow and the wolf could be the strength behind things part of shadow.
it's all how you look at it.
Starwolf176

Post by Starwolf176 »

wow thanks its nice getting other opinions on things thanks guys^^
Lillady

Post by Lillady »

Within Wicca/Pagan beliefs many do feel drawn to various other elements than the typical 4-5. These being Air, Water, Fire, Earth and Spirit. I feel that it is more or less a personal belief if you feel drawn to other types of elements like stated above in previous comments. I don't see any wrong in that. Shadows being an element in Wicca though is false and has to do with the darker side of Witchcraft, or better known as Black Magick. For those who know Wicca is a religion and Witchcraft is a practice. So with that said shadows being an element in Wicca is negative.

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”