About the results of a tarot reading I gave myself.

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
Wolf*

About the results of a tarot reading I gave myself.

Post by Wolf* »

Ok, this is odd. I don't do tarot all the time, only when I need guidence through certain problems, and when I give my self readings, its usualy a few in a row. Well, this time was a bit odd. I asked my questions, and used the horse-shoe spread on each of them, and every time, I repeat every time I did this, "The Moon" card came up in the "what is helping" space. Another strange occurance is the repeated 5 of Cups in the outcome space. Does anybody have an idea about what this could mean? I use a Hanson-Roberts deck if it helps for some reason. :?
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Well I would intepret the Moon here as the darkness that is inspiring to change, that is why it is helpful. I don't see the moon card as the "dark night of the soul" as some others do. It is carrying your past with you into the future. It is owning your past.

As for the five of cups, the outcome may not be what you hope for, but you are probably not looking in the right area for the answer. There is a loss of some kind, but once you get over this emotional burden you will see that there is more left to explore here.

I have been reading Tarot for almost 14 years now, but when I have a huge question--a question that I am uttelry invested in, I never read for myself. I am always too close to the situation to be objective. That is where TigerLily comes in. She is brilliant, so maybe you could buy a reading from her. That's what I do when I cannot discern the cards for myself. Anyways, good Luck Wolf.

Blessings,

bsp
Matt*

Reading

Post by Matt* »

I agree with BSP on this one, Tigerlily is very good.

It is not ideal to do your own readings.

Matt
Am I awake or am I still dreaming?
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

Thanks for the info and advice. I would buy a reading, but I'm not too keen on buying a reading from somebody online. No offence intended to Tigerlily, but I'm not that trusting of people I don't really know.
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
Blue Moon Princess

Post by Blue Moon Princess »

Hi, Wolf -

When the Moon comes up in a "what is helping" position, I often find that feelings (both acknowledging them and using them) hold the answer and that your intuition can guide you, although some would disagree with me.

A thought - don't focus on the "spilled" emotion, focus on the emotion you have harnessed.

I don't know if this will help, but I offer it freely.
Tigerlily*

Post by Tigerlily* »

Just want to say to BSP and Matt,thanks for your sweet words,that means alot to me!!!!!!!

If anyone needs a reading,please do not hesitate to ask,all my one card readings are free.The only reason I charge for more cards is because it takes me along time to read the cards and type them up,my typing is a bit slow at times,hehe!!!!

Please if any of ya want a one card,dont hesitate,I am here to help anyone if I can.

BB!!!

Tigerlily

Return to “General Divination”