How often

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Zili

How often

Post by Zili »

How often to you make contact and communicate with your spirit guide?

Some of us don't do it nearly as often as we should. I know I'm one of 'em.

Do you only communicate with your guide when you seek an answer to questions? Do you communicate on a regular basis just to make chat or to seek guidance to get you through the day?
Traumwandlerin

Re: How often

Post by Traumwandlerin »

I normally contact them about 3 times a week. Mostly to make sure if there is something I should know or do. This is before I go to sleep. Then additionally one time a week in some kind of ritual, there is always a task to do.

And of course all those little times a day, which you almost won't recognize, where the vision of them just popp into the corner of your eyes and boost you confidence a bit. But this is not seeking guidance, that is merely to remember myself I'm still guided, safe and loved.
MeallaAoi

Post by MeallaAoi »

I'm very close to my spirit guides... I have little conversations with them multiple times a day, and they often reach out and give me a 'hug' whenever I need one... And I know that there's a corner of my mind that's always in contact with them, so that if they feel the need to warn me about something or to check in with me they can jump right in...
lasto i lamath, erin gwaew, i lammath lin edair. avo osto! aphada ven thanc, ar u dhir tira. last' inn tegitha...

Mornië illumë na mahtanna calina...
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

I converse with mine every morning, and sometimes during the day.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”